Just caught this week's episode. LOL @ "I guess that's what I get for taking a tinkle next to John Holmes."

The Christmas episode in August was a little weird, but man it was heartwarming.

I really liked this latest episode.

Eff, you're amazing. Let's invade France. lol

Go Roy!

Hmmm … this week’s episode has a major soap opera vibe.

I’ve never met anyone who’s watched this show and not liked it. Problem is most people don’t believe me when I tell them how great it is. Wish they released them all at once though. Episodes are too short for a once a week series.

Another week, STILL the greatest show on television.

“I love meeting people’s moms. It’s like reading an instruction manual as to why they are nuts.” - favorite new quote
LOL ... and so true. Great show with some unexpected drama this week.

Kind of forgot about the show, but just upgraded my apple family subscription and now we have Apple TV+. Looks like Ted Lasso is in my near future!

Every episode has such great lines. Loved the one about meeting someones mother as well also the one about HR Puffnstuff was hilarious for us 70's kids!

Why aren’t there more quality shows like Ted Lasso, it is a gem, my favourite show on television.

Why aren’t there more quality shows like Ted Lasso, it is a gem, my favourite show on television.
The world would be a better place with more Ted Lasso in it

I love this show. So likeable, and it's a funny football (sorry, soccer) show.

I'm surprised that so many Americans love it. I mean there's not much actual soccer in it but you still need a reasonable grasp of the sport.

Do you lot like the actual playing bits? And how do you like fans singing/chanting at games? :D

Anyone here actually go and watch MLS games?

I love this show. So likeable, and it's a funny football (sorry, soccer) show.

I'm surprised that so many Americans love it. I mean there's not much actual soccer in it but you still need a reasonable grasp of the sport.

Do you lot like the actual playing bits? And how do you like fans singing/chanting at games? :D

Anyone here actually go and watch MLS games?
People here love it because of how wholesome Ted is I think. He’s just genuinely good, even when those around him aren’t necessarily.

It’s also got me more curious about learning soccer though.

Back