Testing Irons for THP

I'm not looking forward to my drive home in his winter storm, however if there happens to be a golf box on my porch when I get home it will make me forget about the horrible weather we had today

I can't wait for you guys to get these, I wanna see pics of those bad boys!

OK, haven't posted here in a while, but I just booked a "business trip" to Palo Alto, CA for the beginning of February, and I'll have at least one full morning and one full afternoon to get out and play! So for the love of all that's good in this world, please let them get here in the next 2 weeks for me.... and tomorrow for Gus.

With all this snow, I'm stoked about the low 60s weather they're having over there. It will feel like summer!

Hope they get tehre tomorrow, as long as you post pictures. If you don't, I hope they've been at the post office for a week. :D

I think the most amazing part is there is 779 comments and y'all haven't even put up a review yet haha, that's awesome.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think the most amazing part is there is 779 comments and y'all haven't even put up a review yet haha, that's awesome.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would love to know how many lurkers we have on this thread waiting with baited breath to get our reactions. It is amazing how people give creedance to THP equipments tests and where else can plain forum members get pre-release equipment to test and share their opinions with the masses. We are not corporate and we are not affiliated in any way with TaylorMade. We can say anything we like about these irons as long as we are being honest. That alone shows you how much TM stands behind these irons. I can't wait to get on the course with them.

Keep in mind to ALL testers, that when your irons come....DO NOT post "my irons came" yet. Please contact me via PM so that we can give you instructions on how/where to post the info.

I don't know why, but I feel like today is the day! I won't be able to hit them until at least Sunday since I'm headed to TN, but I am so excited just to look at them.

I don't know why, but I feel like today is the day! I won't be able to hit them until at least Sunday since I'm headed to TN, but I am so excited just to look at them.

me too! I can not wait any longer. haha

Keep in mind to ALL testers, that when your irons come....DO NOT post "my irons came" yet. Please contact me via PM so that we can give you instructions on how/where to post the info.

If this was tweeted, Id be retweeting right now. Someone is going to do it. I know it. Which one of you is the question.

make sure you PM your fellow testers too! haha

I would love for today to be the day at least for Gus since he is heading down south for the weekend. I will hit mine this weekend if they come in today/tomorrow

luckily I didnt skim this thread or I could have been a gilty party at some point. hahahah

hahahahaha...did you just make that?

Yep. Seemed appropriate.

Like this?

skim.jpg

i really hope that your irons show up today guys! my fingers are crossed for you.

let me know what kind of odds I'm getting.....lol
If this was tweeted, Id be retweeting right now. Someone is going to do it. I know it. Which one of you is the question.

hahaha, glad I could be entertainment!

lmao , more rep added RX

wonder if any PM's were sent about these today. I know I haven't sent one

Back