The 2013-14 College football thread (SPOILERS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
They call it but it is not upheld as a targeting personal foul but the 15 yards still stand. Either it is a personal foul or it is not, what the crap is the 15 yards all about just because the flag was wrongly thrown???

Agreed.

I think the 15 yards is because the player WAS hit in the head regardless. The ejection is if it was deemed to be BLATANT.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Agreed.

I think the 15 years is because the player WAS hit in the head regardless. The ejection is if it was deemed to be BLATANT.

A UT player getting 15 years? Sounds about right.

A UT player getting 15 years? Sounds about right.

Sucks for UT. Their players get 15 years. Auburn's gets 15k. :D

Sucks for UT. Their players get 15 years. Auburn's gets 15k. :D

Please, that's insulting.

We pay much more than that.

They call it but it is not upheld as a targeting personal foul but the 15 yards still stand. Either it is a personal foul or it is not, what the crap is the 15 yards all about just because the flag was wrongly thrown???

Along the same lines, I will add the "Defenseless receiver" penalty to this. I'm all for player safety, do not get me wrong, but there's no penalty to the quarterback for throwing a crappy ball and leaving his WR open to a hit. I don't have a solution besides education starting at the lowest levels and reinforcement throughout.

Please, that's insulting.

We pay much more than that.

That's all we can afford...
#DebtProblems

Buckeyes time

What a freaking catch!

NORTH!!!!

Wow, Georgia's freefall is getting worse.

Boy is just a frosh. He's gonna be a good one!

Wow, Georgia's freefall is getting worse.
Losing to Vandy? Probably drop them in the polls to around #17 or so.

UGA headed for a loss to Vandy, I am so ashamed. Special teams let downs for 2 gift TDs in 4th quarter.

Losing to Vandy? Probably drop them in the polls to around #17 or so.

I was talking about this with my bro in law yesterday, I hate playing UGA at the end of the year, it always seems they are full strength and playing their best at the end of the year, I have no doubt they will be a much better team my mid november.

I was talking about this with my bro in law yesterday, I hate playing UGA at the end of the year, it always seems they are full strength and playing their best at the end of the year, I have no doubt they will be a much better team my mid november.

I am not sure how we are going to be full strength this year. Too many season ending injuries.

Some HUGE upsets today. Vandy taking down UGA. UT taking down South Carolina.

Media will still love Georgia. I dont think they drop out of the Top 25 with the loss.

That would truly be a joke.

Georgia is not very good right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back