The 2013-14 College football thread (SPOILERS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
South Carolina came out of the half fired up. We need a big play ASAP.

We play in an hour. Cheer this afternoon!

LOL I thought it was at 7 for some reason. Currently watching Missouri beating the Gators

I didnt realize critiquing a schools football team was a "personal attack." But then again, I dont let me undergarments get all wadded up when someone talks a little smack.

When you're in denial of your team's place in CFB, it's easy to get butt hurt.

Yup. I got it all lined up. #RollWarEagle

Rollbuckeyes

This targeting crap is ruining football IMO.

This targeting crap is ruining football IMO.

You mean, you're telling me that players cannot hit their opponents where they want to all the time? Or is it that players consistently say they would rather be hit higher than lower and blow out a knee...but I agree, it's football for gosh sakes!!!!

#rollwareagle is my favorite thing ever

These Vols are giving me a gosh dang heart attack right now.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

You mean, you're telling me that players cannot hit their opponents where they want to all the time? Or is it that players consistently say they would rather be hit higher than lower and blow out a knee...but I agree, it's football for gosh sakes!!!!

They call it but it is not upheld as a targeting personal foul but the 15 yards still stand. Either it is a personal foul or it is not, what the crap is the 15 yards all about just because the flag was wrongly thrown???

Here we go again. Another freak accident. Tennessee gonna continue to garner a reputation of being dirty that they just don't deserve.

Here we go again. Another freak accident. Tennessee gonna continue to garner a reputation of being dirty that they just don't deserve.

I bet its Lane K's fault :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back