The 2013-14 College football thread (SPOILERS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gus was incredibly conservative that last drive for Auburn. Needed to take time off the clock and at least come away with 3 that drive.

The Wake And War half time show will be brought to you by Alpo. If its not Alpo, its just food.

The Wake And War half time show will be brought to you by Alpo. If its not Alpo, its just food.

We can't help it that the osu fans are quiet while playing that tough Iowa team

Alright! My two favorite teams won today! Always good when my Jackets win and those dogs lose.

What's the good word!
To Hell With Georgia

LMAO.

HUGE sack!!

That was an impressive pooch punt.

Ugh, marshall

Marshall to Coates is so miserable. Coates has his man beat every freaking time, and Marshall can not even hit him.

Marshall to Coates is so miserable. Coates has his man beat every freaking time, and Marshall can not even hit him.
LOL. And now Marshall hits Coates in stride, and Coates drops it.

LMAO. All kinds of fail.

That was perfect, that was Grose

And 1 play TD drive for A&M.

That couldn't have gone any worse

I hate my team. Not really, but I do.

But not really.

But kinda.

Sterling Shepard. I love you.

Jrod,
What do you think of Hyde today? He seems to be hitting the hole hard.

Jrod,
What do you think of Hyde today? He seems to be hitting the hole hard.

I haven't watched much, but the TD run was impressive.

But Lol at Meyers zero tolerance policy

He was kicked off. Just as the other was suspended. I dont believe they meant what you are taking with zero tolerance. He was disciplined and in terms of college football, pretty severely considering charges were dismissed. I know you hate UF and Meyer, but he did right in both of these I think.

He was kicked off. Just as the other was suspended. I dont believe they meant what you are taking with zero tolerance. He was disciplined and in terms of college football, pretty severely considering charges were dismissed. I know you hate UF and Meyer, but he did right in both of these I think.

Maybe I misunderstood, but it sounded to me like they were saying he was allowed back despite Meyer not usually doing that in those instances. I don't care for Meyer, but I'm not saying he did anything wrong in either situation, but to paint him as any sort of disciplinarian is a bit silly.

That I agree with.

Again, I hate pulling your starting QB for 1 play during the middle of a drive, only to bring in the backup and gain no yards. Leaving the offense a 3rd and 8, and 1 play to get a first down.

Drive killer.

Dear Malzahn,

When you feel that Johnson is our best oppurtunity to win, make him our QB, until then leave him on the bench.

WOw, Iowa QB just hit the WR in stride on the bomb. Cant get beat deep.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back