The 2013-14 College football thread (SPOILERS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Again, I hate pulling your starting QB for 1 play during the middle of a drive, only to bring in the backup and gain no yards. Leaving the offense a 3rd and 8, and 1 play to get a first down.

Drive killer.

You have faster typing skills than me, this game has proved that.

Hey guys.

Alright. Headed down to Syracuse to watch the second game of the day.
Clemson vs FSU
#Roll_____

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

WOw, Iowa QB just hit the WR in stride on the bomb. Cant get beat deep.

Even worse, it was a tight end...

This game does not feel like it is tied 24-24, feels more like 41-41

Coates takes it to the house. Tie game!

For the record. I will be upset if auburn doesn't upset A&M today.

For the record. I will be upset if auburn doesn't upset A&M today.

I think everyone who isn't still mad at Cam is pulling for Auburn. Johnny football isn't all that popular these days.

Oh yeah, and bama fans.

Alright! My two favorite teams won today! Always good when my Jackets win and those dogs lose.

What's the good word!
To Hell With Georgia

THWGT would be much more like it, congrats on your win the last weekend in Nov. :sad:

tapping and talking from Tapatalk

Hey, blu. You're my hero. Thanks for winning that one for us today.

I do what I can. Truth be told, my kids both fell asleep in the third. Which means daddy gets to sleep. I just woke up and missed the entire 4th quarter.

Mike Evans is a freaking baller. 4th TD reception today. He doesnt drop a damn thing.

Ugh.

I think everyone who isn't still mad at Cam is pulling for Auburn. Johnny football isn't all that popular these days.

Oh yeah, and bama fans.

I'll fill that prediction...I'm pulling for A&M mainly because we've already got the win over them.

Pulling for Aggies here as well, TX team and wife went there.

Grown man touchdown run by Carlos Hyde. Now has 5 td's in 3 games

THWGT would be much more like it, congrats on your win the last weekend in Nov. :sad:

tapping and talking from Tapatalk

No, I know how this story goes. UGA will gain all its injured players back the Monday before Thanksgiving and beat us soundly like usual. Just how it goes lately. Sadly I'm forced to enjoy it when another team beats the dogs because we haven't since 2008.

Musical Quarterbacks makes no sense to me on this drive.

I am so sick of Malzahn and his qb substitutions, it has killed us 2/3 times, and didn't help the other.

I am so sick of Malzahn and his qb substitutions, it has killed us 2/3 times, and didn't help the other.
Defense is gassed. Manziel is running the QB draw and gashing us.

It's all Manziel at this point, a TD here makes things tough.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back