The 2013-14 College football thread (SPOILERS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good luck to both OSU teams for Mike and James! Wife has just finished showering and putting on war paint so my plans for the night were just altered in a good way!

#GettingLuckyTonight

Good luck to both OSU teams for Mike and James! Wife has just finished showering and putting on war paint so my plans for the night were just altered in a good way!

#GettingLuckyTonight
Umm... Thanks for the play by play, i guess.

#GettingLuckyTonight

Ummmm...make sure you stretch!?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#GettingLuckyTonight

Post of the day.....War paint, LOL.

#GettingLuckyTonight

Eat some bananas. You don't want to cramp up!

The last few posts have me rolling.

Pics or he's lying?

Three hours later, we're in the second half.

Longest halftime ever.

Three hours later, we're in the second half.

2 ish lawyer

But yeah it's been slow...what's the title game start monday? I hope before 9

Wtf is thst crap on 3rd down...msu game all over again

Baffles me osu won't give hyde the ball needing 1 yard

Is 8/130 a good halftime stat?

Geez.

Not to change the topic, but appears Texas has selected a new HC per a few sources (which explains the bow outs from the other candidates). Announcement appears to be coming on Sun or Mon.

#TexasStrong

Not to change the topic, but appears Texas has selected a new HC per a few sources (which explains the bow outs from the other candidates). Announcement appears to be coming on Sun or Mon.

#TexasStrong

can we please keep the unnecessary banter out of this thread?

Are mods not working tonight? Honestly.

No pics but I'll see if I can't sneak in a vine in honor of Nate! :twist::banana:

Are you saying its only going to take you 6 seconds

#TexasStrong
How do you feel about the hiring of Charlie?

This thread is more entertaining than the game.

Could use a td here

The fact that Matt Millen thought it was pass interference makes me think it wasn't pass interference.

4th down... do you go for it Urbz?

Review, blah.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back