The 2014-15 College Basketball Season

Okay, but why is a 3 pointer viewable versus a shot clock visitation? That call changed the momentum...changed the entire game
It certainly did. But what are you going to do? They just went cold after that.

What a hell of a game by Wisconsin! Refs were pretty bad there for awhile but proud of the Badgers to play through it and pull out the win.

While true, I'll eat my shorts if Wisconsin wins. Revenge from last year plus to play spoiler? Not surprised by tonight. But interested how they did
I hope they do...I'm anti Duke too (just not as bad as KY)

So if Wisconsin wins on Monday, I win a SeeMore Giant FGP. #OnWisconsin

I will be routing for you to score the Giant! Just make sure you bring it to the gethering so I can try it..lol

The 2014-15 College Basketball Season

It certainly did. But what are you going to do? They just went cold after that.

Momentum. Just like a pass interference call in the nfl when it's 3rd and 15

I think Wisconsin wins it all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I will be routing for you to score the Giant! Just make sure you bring it to the gethering so I can try it..lol

Sometimes it helps to pick against the favorite!

I think Wisconsin wins it all.

FB and BKB titles in the Big10....it will be a blizzard in hell

It just goes to prove a perfect season is tough to grab. Hell of a game but it certainly was an interesting game

Being a UNC fan I don't want to see Puke win it all, I also didn't want UK to win and get the perfect season. Let's go Badgers!!!!

Monday will be a great night of Basketball. Tough not to cheer in Duke but my home state Badgers will get my cheers

I know nobody cares about second place, but I never thought I would see Wisco play for a National Championship in basketball

Also, Wisconsin loses Kaminsky, Jackson and most likely Dekker. That's a lot to replace.

Being a UNC fan I don't want to see Puke win it all, I also didn't want UK to win and get the perfect season. Let's go Badgers!!!!

So you don't subscribe to the theory of wanting the conference to get the win?

I'm not a fan of either team but that was a good game but some of the worst officiating. At least both teams got cruddy calls equally

Well good news. In the THP contest I have Duke winning it all

Bad news is I have them beating Arizona and had them beating Northern Iowa to get there. Ha

So you don't subscribe to the theory of wanting the conference to get the win?

Sure I support that...as long as it's not Puke. I was really cheering for ND to beat UK.

Why do people hate duke so much ?

Success?

They seem to run one of the most classy programs in all of d1 athletics and coach k seems like a legitimate good dude.

Just honestly curious

Sure I support that...as long as it's not Puke. I was really cheering for ND to beat UK.

I'm the odd ball out. I've been a Carolina fan for 40 years, been an alumni association member for many as well and I don't hate Duke.

I guess I just have never gotten into the hate feeling of any teams. But I know I'm in the minority there.

I respect the hell out of successful people and programs and you have to give Duke credit there. Just MHO

Jay Williams tearing into Kentucky players. Love it

Back