The 2014-15 College Basketball Season

Hopefully different refs for Duke WI

How long before the Kentucky undefeated African kid t shirt memes?

Great game

Wow, hockey sucks! On Wisconsin!!!

Adios Cheaterpari

Wisconsin celebrating like they won the title....unfortunately they have to play a team on Monday night that already beat them earlier this year on Wisconsin's home floor. Bring it on.

Damn, 918 what the hell is that.

That was great, now I need to amp down so I can go to sleep :blob:

Somewhere Kent Benson and Quinn Buckner are popping a bottle of bubbly.

Wisconsin vs Puke in the finals just like one of my 7 brackets said!! Let's go Badgers!!!

And if anyone thinks the refs cost UK this they are drunk.
It was equally as bad hell you had a guy club someone upside the head and 0 foul called.
Kentucky just went ice cold in last 3 minutes

Okay, but why is a 3 pointer viewable versus a shot clock visitation? That call changed the momentum...changed the entire game

Now Coach Cal has to go recruit for the 8 or so players that will declare for the draft in the next few days

Great game!

There are going to be THOUSANDS of tickets available for Monday night due to sad Kentucky fans.
Yes!!! I am hoping I can get one.

The state of Kentucky will be leaving Indianapolis a little early.

Okay, but why is a 3 pointer viewable versus a shot clock visitation? That call changed the momentum...changed the entire game
Lol 1 of many snafus KY didn't do shat when it counted

So if Wisconsin wins on Monday, I win a SeeMore Giant FGP. #OnWisconsin

Yes!!! I am hoping I can get one.

The state of Kentucky will be leaving Indianapolis a little early.

You find two for decent money...I'm making the drive...sorry work cough cough...I'm sick Monday night

Kinds looked like cauley_stein just bolted rather than shaking hands

Feel bad for Kentucky fans they had a great year but calipari can suck it easy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lol 1 of many snafus KY didn't do shat when it counted

While true, I'll eat my shorts if Wisconsin wins. Revenge from last year plus to play spoiler? Not surprised by tonight. But interested how they did

Wisconsin celebrating like they won the title....unfortunately they have to play a team on Monday night that already beat them earlier this year on Wisconsin's home floor. Bring it on.

I will be pulling for Duke with you Amol. My uncle graduated from Duke before going to Harvard Law. He lives and breathes Blue Devil basketball, he found out 3 weeks ago that he has stage 4 cancer and only has a couple of months left at most. Nothing would make him happier. Go Devils!

Now Coach Cal has to go recruit for the 8 or so players that will declare for the draft in the next few days

Now that had me laughing

Because of the rule book. That game was horribly officiated, but Kentucky cost themselves the game.

Back