The 2014-15 College Basketball Season

Coach K sure had an interesting interview. Passive-aggressive to say the least. Don't think he's thrilled with the officiating, haha.

Wisc not playing Wisc ball so far, need to make FT and make those high pct shots!
There were a few times where they did the drive/kick out too many times. One too many passes causing a turnover. Some of the time it looked like they were hesitating looking for the perfect shot. Need some more aggressiveness!

Taking it right at em

Cue the Dekker hate

Current mood:

I'm+in+a+glass+case+of+emotion.png

Big Number Three on Okafor

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can't believe frank passed up that open jumper

Wisky is a team that just scraps and scraps. Love their style

Dekker can't hit anything

Love this tupac commercial.

Dekker can't buy a 3 tonight. Duke is going to answer right here, loved that little bump/pick/give-and-go play while clearing out the wing guy.

Wisconsin just out hustling duke .

Wisconsin just out hustling duke .

Foul trouble getting to Duke too. K already using 2 TO's this half, he can feel it slipping.

Badgers are feeling it now!

Man Wisconsin came out with a fire in their bellies. Certainly has been all Wisconsin so far this half.

Allen putting the team on his back

Loving this game right now... More than anything I'm loving the fact Becky has her Wisconsin shirt on and is into the game. She doesn't have much interest in any sport throughout the year, but somehow March Madness has overtaken her. ?

Winslow and Okafor out

LOL Winslow and Okafor go to the bench and Duke hits a 3 and gets a hustle play.

Back