The 2014-15 College Basketball Season

They are showing JJ Watt on the big screen

Wow. Some swallows and early blows already....

When do these refs start doing jazz hands.

It is just so much easier for Duke to score. Every possession for Wisconsin is a struggle while Duke is getting great looks every time down the court.

2 fouls on winslow

That last one was awful. Guy goes into him and its a foul on him.

It's all well and good when it's called for you, but against you and you get pissed. At least they are somewhat consistent (albeit wrong in my opinion).

Bye bye okafor

Tre Jackson is so overrated

Duke missed a chance to pull away there. This is a lot of fun

Okafor: 2 fouls. Winslow: 2 fouls. Entire Badger squad: 2 fouls.

But remember, Duke gets all the calls.

This is gonna be a fun game. Runs matched by runs. Trading lead changes. Just hope the refs do their job the right way.

This is gonna be a fun game. Runs matched by runs. Trading lead changes. Just hope the refs do their job the right way.

I agree 100%. Either let them play or call it both ways. I like the let them play way personally. For both sides

Wisconsin's interior defense is atrocious

Duke had their best 2 guys in foul trouble and not in the game at the end of the half, and they are tied at the half. I'll take it.

Do you think Bill Raftery talks the way he color comentates?

They don't try to block a lot of shots. Hence, not a lot of fouls called.

I'm glad to learn that the only time fouls are called are when people try to block a shot. :alien:

Wisconsin needs to pick it up in the second half. Poor free throw shooting is not going to cut it

Duke had their best 2 guys in foul trouble and not in the game at the end of the half, and they are tied at the half. I'll take it.
Exactly what I am thinking. Neither were on the floor for the last couple of minutes. Tied at the half - I'll take it.

Duke started going zone at the end of the half. I am curious to see if they continue to try and keep Wisconsin off the boards.

I'm glad to learn that the only time fouls are called are when people try to block a shot. :alien:
I'll take the foul situation for my team.

Wisc not playing Wisc ball so far, need to make FT and make those high pct shots!

Go Blue Devils!

Back