The 2015-16 College football thread (SPOILERS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Live by the sword, die by the sword. Without a conference due to greed, you end up getting the short stick once in a while...

All I know is that Im the biggest Penn State fan this weekend :)

and is there really only 1 SEC team ranked in the top 17 (#18 is a 3 loss Ole Miss)?

and is there really only 1 SEC team ranked in the top 17 (#18 is a 3 loss Ole Miss)?
Yep, SEC is a big ole turd this year outside of Bama. Isnt Florida in the Top 10ish?

Florida is #12. But that's shaky after having a 2-8 FCS team take them to OT at home.

oh yeah forgot them, thats 2 at least
Unfortunately, I dont think there are many teams that will compete with Bama the remainder of the year. They look to have a cakewalk to another National Championship. Their Defense is ridiculous.

As of next tuesday, after UF gets demolished by FSU, that will probably be true. As of right now Florida is still #11.

Which makes the whole sec bias argument pretty silly. The only 1 loss power conference team lower is UNC.

As of next tuesday, after UF gets demolished by FSU, that will probably be true. As of right now Florida is still #11.

Which makes the whole sec bias argument pretty silly. The only 1 loss power conference team lower is UNC.
UF is going to get embarrassed in the SEC Championship game.

UF is going to get embarrassed in the SEC Championship game.

The only question is who will lose by more, us or them. I'm trying to be positive and know that Gus teams have usually had something offensively for Saban... but it's not working.

Watching Navy vs Houston. Very important game for these teams. Winner has a chance at getting to a really nice bowl game.

Watching Navy vs Houston. Very important game for these teams. Winner has a chance at getting to a really nice bowl game.
He won't win it. But I think Keenan Reynolds should at least be invited to the Heisman Ceremony. With all he has accomplished this year and his four years. It's hard to believe he isn't one of the 5 best players in the country.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

He won't win it. But I think Keenan Reynolds should at least be invited to the Heisman Ceremony. With all he has accomplished this year and his four years. It's hard to believe he isn't one of the 5 best players in the country.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk
Totally agree. He should at least get the invite!

Can't wait for this Iowa/Nebraska game! I was a little worried Nebraska would be missing a few starters on offense, but they are set to play so no excuses

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Unfortunately, I dont think there are many teams that will compete with Bama the remainder of the year. They look to have a cakewalk to another National Championship. Their Defense is ridiculous.

The only question is who will lose by more, us or them. I'm trying to be positive and know that Gus teams have usually had something offensively for Saban... but it's not working.
I never doubt a wounded auburn in the iron bowl. They play spoiler incredibly well.

I never doubt a wounded auburn in the iron bowl. They play spoiler incredibly well.
It wont even be close, dude. I sense an epic beatdown by Bama is coming.

I hope you're right.

I hope he's not. But we have struggled smash mouth running backs, and I'm not sure but I think you might have someone who meets that criteria. Our offense is still a mess so...

The only thin we have going for us is nothing to lose. I'm hoping Gus lets JJ loose and let him atone for all of his mistakes. At least keep it from getting ugly.

I hope he's not. But we have struggled smash mouth running backs, and I'm not sure but I think you might have someone who meets that criteria. Our offense is still a mess so...

The only thin we have going for us is nothing to lose. I'm hoping Gus lets JJ loose and let him atone for all of his mistakes. At least keep it from getting ugly.
I hope Gus uses Spurriers mentality from last years AU/SC game. Go for it on every 4th down. Just dont give the ball back.

Man these Iowa Nebraska refs love throwing some laundry around

That's what worries me. The nothing to lose mentality and chuckling the ball all over the field. We still haven't proven we can shut that part of the game down, granted the pass rush is much better.

Meanwhile the poor kid from Iowa got his bell rung kwazeemodo style.

That's what worries me. The nothing to lose mentality and chuckling the ball all over the field. We still haven't proven we can shut that part of the game down, granted the pass rush is much better.

Meanwhile the poor kid from Iowa got his bell rung kwazeemodo style.
Dude, we cant throw the ball around.

Anyone else see the crawl across the Iowa Nebraska game about les coaching his last game this week?

Man these Iowa Nebraska refs love throwing some laundry around
Been a long time since I've seen a personal foul on the sidelines

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back