The 2015-16 College football thread (SPOILERS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today should be fun.

Waiting to see if Clemson can maintain its mediocre run in the eyes of ESPN. Worst undefeated team ever.

Today should be fun.

Waiting to see if Clemson can maintain its mediocre run in the eyes of ESPN. Worst undefeated team ever.

If they announced tomorrow they were switching conferences, ESPN would be talking about their historic run.

TCU QB Boykin arrested in San Antonio. Oops.....

Saw this concerning the ball thief yesterday. This is crazy IMO.

CXhsrGEWwAEFHAf.jpg

Saw this concerning the ball thief yesterday. This is crazy IMO.

CXhsrGEWwAEFHAf.jpg
Apparently it went way beyond this thug, many Memphis players were spitting on auburn fans and pushing them. It's sad.

Best thing I saw yesterday was a tweet saying if Ball had just asked Sean White for another ball he would have gladly thrown him one.

Yup. I'm anxious.

Yup. I'm anxious.
At least you don't have to watch it with a room full of Clemson fans. Did that last year, and it sucked. It simply can't go down like that again this year. No way, no how. Hoping I'm the only one in that house smiling by half time.

I hope UofH has a respectable showing vs Fl St....

TCU QB Boykin arrested in San Antonio. Oops.....

So much for Treyvon Boykin's clean cut image: http://espn.go.com/college-football...terback-trevone-boykin-was-arrested-bar-fight]

Idiot. You're a few days away from wrapping up your college career. Don't be a jackhole and go to the bars to party, it's not going to end well.

About 5 posts above yours.

I wish I was at home watching the peach bowl, should be a fun one if Houston can get going . I fully expect FSU to put them down early though.

And looks like Fsu QB is out of the game for now

Now down to 3rd stringer. Ouch. Bodes well for a defensive battle.

UofH is trying to get too cute on offense. Just need to play like we have all year and use the speed/angles

Wow. Maguire back on the sideline. Thought for sure he was done.

UofH is trying to get too cute on offense. Just need to play like we have all year and use the speed/angles
You can't out speed FSU, if that's your game plan you are in trouble.

You can't out speed FSU, if that's your game plan you are in trouble.

Never said out speed them, I said use our speed like we have all year

Just got em a TD with a reverse pass!

McGuire doesn't look right, will be interesting to find out what damage is actually done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back