The 2015-16 College football thread (SPOILERS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
2 TCU players arrested beating up another student and stealing his case of KEYSTONE LIGHT.....REAAAAAAALLLLLYY???

2 TCU players arrested beating up another student and stealing his case of KEYSTONE LIGHT.....REAAAAAAALLLLLYY???
They had bitter beer face

263hrth.jpg

These christian schools down here seem to be having a tough time handling the football spotlight the last few months.

#Sinners

The 2015-16 College football thread (SPOILERS)

These christian schools down here seem to be having a tough time handling the football spotlight the last few months.

#Sinners

All you need to do is confess and you can do whatever you want.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well, being an Auburn fan is never boring. Going into the year, I had concerns about the depth on the DL and the defense overall. But never in my wildest dreams would I think we would see this from the offense and Jeremy Johnson.

And Carl Lawson now " out extended period of time". :banghead:

Well, being an Auburn fan is never boring. Going into the year, I had concerns about the depth on the DL and the defense overall. But never in my wildest dreams would I think we would see this from the offense and Jeremy Johnson.

And Carl Lawson now " out extended period of time". :banghead:
I don't think there is another fan base in college football that rides the roller coaster we do.

2004 undefeated sec Champs, screwed out of title shot.
2008,4-8 coach fired
2010 undefeated sec and national Champs.
2012 3-9 coach fired
2013 12-2 sec Champs, lost national championship game.
2015 this hot pile of garbage

Hate it for Jeremy. Really wanted him to do well and I thought he would. Must win game this weekend against Miss. State or it could get really ugly.

May just be the usual twitter/social media nonsense but rumors flying that Lane Kiffin will resign from Alabama. Rumor has it he allegedly had "relations" with Nick Saban's daughter and possibly a booster's wife. Again, could be absolutely untrue but given Kiffin's past nothing would surprise me.

May just be the usual twitter/social media nonsense but rumors flying that Lane Kiffin will resign from Alabama. Rumor has it he allegedly had "relations" with Nick Saban's daughter and possibly a booster's wife. Again, could be absolutely untrue but given Kiffin's past nothing would surprise me.

LOL, didn't those same rumors come around last year? I guess they are playing the odds and thinking that he has to screw up sooner than later.

Like you said, nothing would surprise me with Kiffin, but that sounds nuts.

LOL, didn't those same rumors come around last year? I guess they are playing the odds and thinking that he has to screw up sooner than later.

I thought I remembered hearing about it last year too. Who knows if its true or not but if it is, can Kiffin just stop being a thing? The guy is a moron whether or not its true.

Kiffin gonna Kiffin

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

Tennessee fans figured out how to log back into the interwebz I see. The passion of hatred they hold for Lane really is magical.

Besides if this was true, Saban would have just had him killed...40K of the fans at the games would have done it for him no questions asked.

I feel like he was accused of the same things in other places to.

mSxKeLX.gif

I don't think there is another fan base in college football that rides the roller coaster we do.

2004 undefeated sec Champs, screwed out of title shot.
2008,4-8 coach fired
2010 undefeated sec and national Champs.
2012 3-9 coach fired
2013 12-2 sec Champs, lost national championship game.
2015 this hot pile of garbage

Look in the bright side. You're contenders every other year.

Look in the bright side. You're contenders every other year.
Oh I'm definitely not complaining, it's a fun ride.
My brother in law and I debate this all the time. He's a UGA fan, and says he'd rather be consistent. They never compete for a championship, haven't won the sec in 10 years, but win between 8-11 games virtually every season.

I'd take the spurts of greatness mixed with some terrible seasons.

Lemme guess, he wasn't the kid who called into the Pawl Talkoutmuhbaum Show a few weeks ago?

Bridesmaid but never a Bride would be too much. Of course this year could be huge for Athens.

So proud to see the national media writing articles about my Jayhawks playing against Rutgers this weekend. The game is apparently a mockery.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back