The 2015-16 College football thread (SPOILERS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting. I wonder why ( honestly )Texas had so much trouble finding a coach then.
I assume that it was probably either because people knew how much of a dumpster fire Mack left behind, or people didn't simply want to be compared to the last coach who won a NC. If Charlie gets the boot (and leaves the program in better shape then he found it*), I bet they'll have people falling over themselves to get in the door.

*and all indications are that it is.

Interesting. I wonder why ( honestly )Texas had so much trouble finding a coach then.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did they have that hard of a time getting a hc or did they set their sights on one guy then we're left scrambling?

Did they have that hard of a time getting a hc or did they set their sights on one guy then we're left scrambling?

Is imagine a little of both though admittedly I know pretty much nothing of the situation other than all the speculation that was being thrown around .

How effing sick. Oh man I'm pissed. Better go find an innocent jogger to slash to death. Reasons like this are why I wish public hangings were still a thing

How effing sick. Oh man I'm pissed. Better go find an innocent jogger to slash to death. Reasons like this are why I wish public hangings were still a thing

He has years of documented mental issues and never did anything about it. He was a ticking time bomb.

He has years of documented mental issues and never did anything about it. He was a ticking time bomb.

This is one thing that drives me nuts about college sports, especially major programs. These coaches go to the homes of these athletes, tell the parents they will look after these boys "like he was my own son" and the second they're no longer playing their sport they are completely forgotten about. Something like this should have been prevented years ago

Until mental illnesses are actually addressed, these things will keep happening.

A statue?

Those bastards!

A statue?

Those bastards!
It was done so terribly, if I were the block M I wouldn't want to claim it. Probably freshmen.

It was done so terribly, if I were the block M I wouldn't want to claim it. Probably freshmen.
Its a scientific fact, freshmen suck.

I think all the defacing of rival schools property is childish and criminal, but I guess a bunch of block M's were painted green.

Stupid, childish, and criminal
It's stupid. But college kids may be adults, but they aren't all smart.

Also, I can't appreciate an in state rivalry.

It's stupid. But college kids may be adults, but they aren't all smart.

Also, I can't appreciate an in state rivalry.

Ohio State is and will always be Michigan's biggest game.
(State fans don't like that fact...)

Where has this offense been all year, Auburn? Keep it up please.

wow, did not expect that.

Where has this offense been all year, Auburn? Keep it up please.

Don't worry it went back into hiding in the second half.

The last time Auburn eeked out a close victory over UK we won a national championship. Here we come.

Just kidding, we suck.

On my way to the bend for the nd game. Go irish! Fusc!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back