The 2015 Gauntlet Live Update Thread

Wardy looks like the Malort got a hold of him and shook him up.

Have a day out there guys and gals. Looks like typical times with the Zoocrew happened last night, which is nothing short of awesome! Best of luck to you all out there and thanks in advance for keeping the live updates, we are going to enjoy reading/watching.

I thought the hangover was supposed to start Monday post event?

Oops.....hahahhahahahaa

Malort yoohoo and deep dish does not sound like a great combo for the stomach.

Up and ready to rock. Well, after some water, coffee, aspirin, saying goodbye to pizza, and some breakfast I'll be ready to rock. Malort was a bad choice.

That slice of cold pizza I downed right before bed was a fantastic plan.

Wardy looks like the Malort got a hold of him and shook him up.

It's a lovely blend of Monster Paisley, Malort, and shame.

It's a lovely blend of Monster Paisley, Malort, and shame.

Don't be ashamed of the visor.....while you should be......don't let it ruin the experience!

Don't be ashamed of the visor.....while you should be......don't let it ruin the experience!

Visor was a gift, it would be rude to not show my appreciation!

Visor was a gift, it would be rude to not show my appreciation!

Like the bad Christmas gift from grandma.......just say "thanks" and send a photo later of it in use (not in public, delete photo, etc).

Like the bad Christmas gift from grandma.......just say "thanks" and send a photo later of it in use (not in public, delete photo, etc).

Wear it for a night, then shelf it

The day is here! Teams are set, RFC with some Weducation, Cog Hill, #ZooCrew, and THP! Ready to get out there and help take team AJ to victory! Let's get some!

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

What's the weather like out there today?

1st post updated with matchups.

54*, rainy.....occasional rain expected to stop at 1:45? Hope the weather website is wrong!

That slice of cold pizza I downed right before bed was a fantastic plan.

Hopefully it allows you to make a proper turn. Hit them well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2 Jrod's in 1 group? Minds will explode!!

Great looking matches ahead. Looking forward to seeing handicaps to get an idea of who is giving what.

54*, rainy.....occasional rain expected to stop at 1:45? Hope the weather website is wrong!

Sounds a lot like Ohio, minus all the fun everyone will have.

What's the weather like out there today?

Bit overcast, chance of some sprinkles with temps in the 60s. Supposed to be 10-15mph winds, but I will not be surprised if it is stronger than that.

Sounds a lot like Ohio, minus all the fun everyone will have.

Yeah it feels like we never left!

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

It' going east of us were fine

Good to hear! Was looking at Chicago and then pulled up Cog Hill. Rain is no fun, kick some ass today!

Good to hear! Was looking at Chicago and then pulled up Cog Hill. Rain is no fun, kick some ass today!

Thanks brother I'm using th magical VR Combo's.

I still have them

Yeah good to hear I played in the rain yesterday and it was no bueno

Back