The 2015 Grandaddy Live Update Thread - The Golf Trip Of A Lifetime

Not sure how it's possible, but I'm sure willing to find out!

Willing to find out.....you are on the team so you will be a part of making it happen :D

I am the one who is currently willing to find out

I've read this thread a few times. It never gets old, and always picks me up, no matter what.

I'm on page 128 reading through in my excitement of recent events

I'm on page 128 reading through in my excitement of recent events

All the live threads are something to behold. I would recommend 2013 and 2014 live and all the recap threads as well.

I love that you are embracing this, and reading up on the past years!

This event is truly something special.
Thanks. I'm now convinced I'm going to be giddy with the fun and excitement in spite of my golf swing lol.
All the live threads are something to behold. I would recommend 2013 and 2014 live and all the recap threads as well.
Will do!

Just moved into a new office after having my stuff boxed up for a month, and seeing the grandaddy pics again has me reliving the event, and man was it a great time. Excited for another crew of THPers to get to experience what we went through last year.

So I've been going through the this again for over an hour. So amazing! So freaking pumped!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm going through it tonight. Just to get me more pumped up.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

I'm going through it tonight. Just to get me more pumped up.

Dude I can't stop

I'm usually pretty patient. Going through this will kill any I have. Too exciting

Love this thread. Oh fine, I'll go through it again.

Another dynamic. Who am I playing against. Now more wonder to ponder.

So I've been going through the this again for over an hour. So amazing! So freaking pumped!

When it was announced that I was picked the next evening I went through the entire thread and just for kicks went to the 2014 next.... Truly amazing what we will get to do.

This picture says so much to me!!! #brokethemold

Yes. When I see this picture I just close my eyes and it takes me right back to that dinner table with my brothers. What I would give to go back.....

It's funny how the slightest things bring back a ton of memories. I was driving in the car with the wife last night and I was in a crappy mood. I had just spent the last couple hours at the funeral for a very close friend's son. I look at the side of the highway and see a giant wind turbine and it brought me back to driving to Palm Springs and seeing the huge field of wind turbines. I was instantly in a good mood

Love ya dude.

Dared to be different. And I'm glad we did.

You set the course and we made sure the path wasn't deviated from. Miss the hell out of all of you guys. Mentally I might be in the dumps right now, but I'll always have this team and the memories.

Almost 1 1/2 years later and this event still holds a special place in my golf life. It felt like a #TheGrandaddy kind of day, so the flat bill it is.

ef8ebefa78d568e204cc069225c8b3e0.jpg

Love it Mike.

Almost 1 1/2 years later and this event still holds a special place in my golf life. It felt like a #TheGrandaddy kind of day, so the flat bill it is.

ef8ebefa78d568e204cc069225c8b3e0.jpg
Looking good, brother!

Back