The 2015 Grandaddy Recap Thread - Thanks For The Memories

I was going through the Live Update thread & came across this. While I didn't get the job done with my match, I clearly succeeded in getting into DNevs's head. :act-up:

https://vimeo.com/148399599

D Nev is all square and he's leaning on his putter to get the win.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here we have a little of PhillyV putting on a clinic with the driver. It was tons of fun to watch him put up silly numbers that I can't fathom for my game.

Phil going to pound town.

Damn man take me back there

Here we have a little of PhillyV putting on a clinic with the driver. It was tons of fun to watch him put up silly numbers that I can't fathom for my game.

That was the one ball that almost made me say "Put the GBB in the bag". Launch was still a little low and spin was still a touch high so I think right after that ball he went for the DBD

331eca347444528aa9c3b325f81e46a4.jpg

Hopefully this picture stays decent quality, but here is phil, jrod, Chad, and Matt wood on probably THE prettiest hole I have ever seen... although there are about 20 other holes on that course that could take that title depending on what mood I'm in.

I heard a LOT about your putting from the #ZooCrew.

I had two shots that really stick out, one was in Leishman and I's second 9 I threw a freaking dart on one of the Par 3's to about 4 feet. The other was after Harry closed me out we came to a par 3 playing IIRC about 190, member said just play it smart because it was a sucker pin and instead I grabbed the 5 apex hybo and hit it to 3 feet.

Yup this shot was the best shot I saw as well Cap! That hole was a temptress I bailed short right :alien:

Damn man take me back there

I remember when we drove up to that par three that lead through a giant patch of red flowers... the smell was intoxicating.

PhillyV: "I could stay here forever"

331eca347444528aa9c3b325f81e46a4.jpg

Hopefully this picture stays decent quality, but here is phil, jrod, Chad, and Matt wood on probably THE prettiest hole I have ever seen... although there are about 20 other holes on that course that could take that title depending on what mood I'm in.

That was a really nice hole. That fountain behind the green was something else.
52475c14baddde2ce142bbd4de95f7dc.jpg

I am so envious of the guys that have gone down this path. The golf is great! The gear is outstanding! But at the end of the day the life long memories you all have are irreplaceable. Gear will come and go! Fun can be had at a given turn. But the moments you turned into memories last a life time. #hatsofftoallofyou

I'm starting my golf shelf to hold my collectibles. Just getting it together, but TheGrandaddy will be the centerpiece of it all.
905d7e59a1a2fb0d9c41088287f905ae.jpg

I'm starting my golf shelf to hold my collectibles. Just getting it together, but TheGrandaddy will be the centerpiece of it all.

Love this idea, awesome way to utilize the name plate that I'll never forget.

And a picture of another beautiful hole so my shelf pic isn't what shows up in TapaTalk.
133f374da6b9c21266b1d258b28de145.jpg

Thats pretty awesome right there.

I love that tee shot. Aim for the duck!

So perfect. This event is SO freaking perfect.

Looks good! I need to get a shadow box together. I'm going to put all of my stuff into there.

I have my man cave loaded with all my stuff but my wife is gonna be helping me make a shadow box to hang on the wall. I want these items to last longer than I do. And I mean it

I have zoomed in on the duck bunker every single time I have shown this tee shot to people about this trip and showed off photos!

I have my man cave loaded with all my stuff but my wife is gonna be helping me make a shadow box to hang on the wall. I want these items to last longer than I do. And I mean it

So true. I'm not even using the towel. Lol

I have zoomed in on the duck bunker every single time I have shown this tee shot to people about this trip and showed off photos!

I played this whole quite well. SO close to home in 2. I still remember our member, "Your match is over, you aren't laying up, hit that 3w".

So true. I'm not even using the towel. Lol

I'm torn on items I want to use but don't want to ruin. Headcovers, the bag, scorecard holder.... All things I want to use but would be sick if I ruined

I played this whole quite well. SO close to home in 2. I still remember our member, "Your match is over, you aren't laying up, hit that 3w".

Haha he was awesome, I really wish he could have played his own ball and not recovering from an injury, I have a feeling the Club Champion would have been an awesome person to see play a few.....I mean every hole on the course!

I had to lay up. I had a side hill lie and was 2up dormie headed into this hole so I needed to make par. Caddie tells me it was 165 to the water and apparently I was a little juiced up because I hit my pitching wedge 164 yards and walked up to this haha
3c7fc2707e3a044b390958e949e2a764.jpg

The 2015 Grandaddy Recap Thread - Thanks For The Memories

And a picture of another beautiful hole so my shelf pic isn't what shows up in TapaTalk.
133f374da6b9c21266b1d258b28de145.jpg

Great hole. This is the one where me and the caddie had the "discussion" about how far it was to clear the water. You got a good laugh out of that.

I'm torn on items I want to use but don't want to ruin. Headcovers, the bag, scorecard holder.... All things I want to use but would be sick if I ruined

I'll use my bag and driver head cover for special occasions, but everything else will be in the shadow box.

Back