EXPERIENCE The 2022 Morgan Cup: Sponsored by Cobra Golf

I had a quick tuneup with the coach yesterday. Slight adjustment to my set up and final adjustment to the driver has been made. The driver is now dialed in and ready to be the weapon it was meant to be.

I had a quick tuneup with the coach yesterday. Slight adjustment to my set up and final adjustment to the driver has been made. The driver is now dialed in and ready to be the weapon it was meant to be.

Getting the ball off the tee is going to be such a key part of Old Waverly. Exactly why I spent so much time this summer working on my driver game too.

Let me know how that place is, girlfriend is about 35 minutes from there, and I always have the opportunity to play it. I never do.

Oh wow, that’s cool. So should you surprise her after you show up and we play??

I completely agree. Take pictures with your people! I wish I had a ton more.
This 1,000%

I did a pretty good job of the course but needed to do better with the people.

Getting the ball off the tee is going to be such a key part of Old Waverly. Exactly why I spent so much time this summer working on my driver game too.
For sure. The 2h has been my safety net, not that it’s short on distance, but it will be nice to know that I can stand on the tee with the big stick and have confidence that it’s going where it needs to.

For sure. The 2h has been my safety net, not that it’s short on distance, but it will be nice to know that I can stand on the tee with the big stick and have confidence that it’s going where it needs to.
That’s going to be a big key I think. Get onto that tee knowing there is about to be a BOMB unleashed!

Although from ShotScope leaderboards, you have absolutely nothing to be worried about in terms of distance - 344 😳

That’s going to be a big key I think. Get onto that tee knowing there is about to be a BOMB unleashed!

Although from ShotScope leaderboards, you have absolutely nothing to be worried about in terms of distance - 344 😳
I love that shot scope doesn’t tell you if a tee shot was downhill with a 20 mph wind at your back 😂

I love that shot scope doesn’t tell you if a tee shot was downhill with a 20 mph wind at your back 😂
Sush, that accounts for a couple of mine too 😂

I don't know what you're talking about.

Screen Shot 2022-09-23 at 12.39.47 PM.png

Oh wow, that’s cool. So should you surprise her after you show up and we play??
I mean, I wish I could do that, but I also acknowledge that she would look at me with about 27 different heads like what in the world are you doing with no heads up?

Team Paradise training session

Except we are staying next to The Grove on Thursday of game week.
You’ll want to wander around the Square that evening.

You totally should have Woooooo! Put on golf balls.
I laughed way too hard at this! Imagine finding one in the woods... hahaha...

Back