EXPERIENCE The 2022 Titleist Experience

Had my fitting today and I can't say much yet other than to say the new stuff is DOPE and I saw GAINZ across the board! Can't wait to receive them and use them!!

Had my fitting today and I can't say much yet other than to say the new stuff is DOPE and I saw GAINZ across the board! Can't wait to receive them and use them!!
27 Days!

Back's healed; time to get some semblance of a swing back together. First session with SuperSpeed in the books.

Next: actually playing and hitting a real golf ball.

Last edited:
Had my fitting today, didn’t have my best swing today but still happy with what was set up for me. For people that need new fairway woods, you better try the TSR line out. 🚀

It is getting exciting in here.

Solid crew of THP fanatics, top-secret Titleist TSR fittings, and visions of Ballyhack. I'm in.

Forgot to share the gift bag picture I got yesterday from my fitting.

7D9D9F0A-A25A-4994-831B-95335EA733AA.jpeg82DD987F-FE85-43D5-9CFD-952A7FB6F98D.jpeg

This thread is killing me. Get me to the TSR fitting!

You really wouldn't regret it dude...I really want to say more but I'll just say for now MOAR BALL SPEED 😲

I can’t wait to see who got fit into what. And how many were shocked by which head they fit into.

I can’t wait to see who got fit into what. And how many were shocked by which head they fit into.
I had an idea of setup going in and it was completely wrong 🤣

I pretty much knew which clubhead they would select for my swing…the GAINZ were what shocked me! 😜

Shocked would be a strong word, but I definitely expected to go a little different route!

24 days or 3 weeks from Monday boys!

24 days or 3 weeks from Monday boys!
I can’t wait for teams to be announced. I can’t stop thinking about what we’re in for that has never been done at an event…

If you’re in this event and haven’t listened to todays Off Course you should.

Whelp, my 5-day, 8-round trip to Northern Michigan got cancelled due to Covid, so there goes my main prep work the the Experience...major bummer! That being said, so thankful to have this coming up a couple weeks later to keep my spirits up while I recovered.

Out of quarantine tomorrow and on to the driving range. Gotta get that swing in shape for whenever my fitting gets scheduled. Wow, it's going to be an awesome next couple of weeks - can't wait!

We doing some Titleist commercials???? Is that what Titleist content means 😃😃😃

I mean, we all know I like content.

Back