ANNOUNCEMENT The Ass Cap

Congrats bro! Well deserved!

Love the cardboard touch by Neubarth!!

The best part was "Im looking for Clayton"
Yeah this is him
"Hey its Jeff Neubaum"
OH HEYYYYYYYYY

Man, these videos made me so emotional. For someone I've yet to meet, @dacatalyst41 has made such an impact on me, including how I experienced The Grandaddy. Clayton is a special human being, and just like my guy @mikeg_74, appreciates exactly what The Grandaddy is all about. So, so many worthy choices, but I could not be happier about this selection. You got a great one, Team THP - 2020!!
Thanks for the kind words man. I'm still grateful that every year, the event gives me new brothers. Watching you guys experience it with awe and wonder was amazing last year. We've got to rectify this whole "yet to meet" situation. ??

Big congrats to @dacatalyst41! What a great video!!! Such an awesome way to bring excitement to the forum.

Thanks for the kind words man. I'm still grateful that every year, the event gives me new brothers. Watching you guys experience it with awe and wonder was amazing last year. We've got to rectify this whole "yet to meet" situation. ??

Most definitely, my man. I'm confident we will soon!

My man!!! This is the perfect selection for this spot. I'm so pumped for you buddy!
I would've been just as happy seeing you in this spot. What you brought to 2018 was over the top us partnering on videos last year was one of the funnest things I've ever done. We might need at least one more video bro so we can interview the 2020 AssCap. ?

Just got a chance to try to catch up on all of this, GREAT VIDEOS, and congrats @dacatalyst41 !

see, i knew i would miss something going to work today....lol what an awesome lead up to the announcement. Asking for opinions on ball and equip, then dropping a bomb....sweet reveal

Clayton!!!!! @dacatalyst41 !!!!!!!

Ive never met ya in person but I know and have talked to multiple people (@KEV , @dazeedmonds etc) about how perfect of a choice you might be for this role! I know they know you well and I trust their opinions on alot of things. I can only imagine how your head must be spinning right now. But know this, YOU ARE THE RIGHT GUY! This community will be behind you no matter what and I personally cant wait to see the Clayton/Dacat "twist" on this event in 2020!

Congratulations my friend!
Don't believe anything those jerks say about me. Haha! Thanks man! Those guys are friends for life. 2020 is going to be special.

I would've been just as happy seeing you in this spot. What you brought to 2018 was over the top us partnering on videos last year was one of the funnest things I've ever done. We might need at least one more video bro so we can interview the 2020 AssCap. ?
I'd watch for sure, great interviews you did last year, brought the participants to a more personal level for those of us watching.

hopefully no one will be left behind this year! Maybe invest in ankle monitors?
Everyone is going a Tile tracker attached to the chest and I'm keeping tabs. :ROFLMAO:

my heart is very full right now for my friend clayton!!!! kicking this thing off in the best possible way. well. freaking. done!

Hopefully people actually watch the videos...:ROFLMAO:
Congrats my brother @dacatalyst41 Clayton so happy for you. I sent this to Clayton through our group chat.
If I was trying to figure out what the event was about all I would have to do is watch one video or any video of you talking about #TheGrandaddy Callaway and THP, and that would sum it up. Would make you want to be on a team and be involved. So happy for you.

Ha! Well done! And congratulations!

Very excited for Clayton!! Congrats on the Fairway wood and balls and that other thing too.

What a fun way to bring Clayton the news, and excellent reaction.

Going to be another great year for team THP with Clayton as the AssCap!
Means a lot from a living legend! #fearthebeard

Those videos made me smile.

Congratulations!

What a great pick! Congrats Clayton!

Congrats!

Thanks to everyone for your kind words and your confidence in me. It's an honor. One I don't take lightly. To have a second chance at a once in a lifetime opportunity is rare. To have that opportunity with THIS brand and THIS event and THIS group of people is a dream I won't soon wake up from. My goal is to help another group of guys take a journey together over the next 10 months that culminates in those participants becoming brothers and friends and alumni of the greatest golf event on the planet. Not sure who our captain is as of yet, but they already have my FULL support and dedication. The captain is a critical role and still a participant. Whoever you are, I've got your back. There's no way I am going to let you miss out on any of this spectacular experience. I'm here for you. It's your year! Your team! Your mission! Let's make this year special!
To all the aspiring team members, you have the opportunity to be a part of something great! Let's do this! It's bigger than golf. It's bigger than the equipment. This event means so much to me and I'll try not to ooze that all over everyone, but in a nutshell, LONG LIVE THE GRANDADDY!

Congrats Clayton! Perfect fit for the job!
Thanks my man! P.S. - You're still too close for us not to have met.

Back