baconjerky1.jpg

Found this tonight at Walmart. It wasn't on the shelf but in the aisle the other jerky was in on a display stand. I've only tried one piece so far and wasn't too impressed. It had a strange texture, crystalline, and a bit of a burnt flavor and after taste. Maybe it was the one piece.

Found this tonight at Walmart. It wasn't on the shelf but in the aisle the other jerky was in on a display stand. I've only tried one piece so far and wasn't too impressed. It had a strange texture, crystalline, and a bit of a burnt flavor and after taste. Maybe it was the one piece.

Its jerky not fresh bacon.

Costco has some good pre cooked Bacon packaged by Smithfield. Taste great and quick to reheat and make your favorite sandwich.

Just read Golf magazine and saw that Jeff Overton's "Biggest Vice" is Bacon...he has dreams about bacon. Just earned points in my book since Luke and Woodland said dessert/ice cream.

Just read Golf magazine and saw that Jeff Overton's "Biggest Vice" is Bacon...he has dreams about bacon. Just earned points in my book since Luke and Woodland said dessert/ice cream.

I love the bump of the almighty bacon thread.

Benefit #1 to Atkins, I eat as much bacon as I want for breakfast every freaking day.

Benefit #1 to Atkins, I eat as much bacon as I want for breakfast every freaking day.

That's right! I'm such a carnivore. I can't get enough bacon!

Is it bad that the first thing that popped into my head when I read it was "Bacon Thread!!!!!!!"

Real bacon yes....canadian 'bacon' ....not so much

I read that this morning too c0ncept, I immediately thought of one-T. lol

I don't like bacon.

*runs and hides in the corner*

Steel Tappin'

The OP wasn't banned for disliking bacon...right???

Now I'm worried.

Please GG, spare this thread! And the Party thread!

Bacon is amazing when put on a bagel with cream cheese.

Edit: I originally made it sound as if bacon isn't always amazing. Yeah, right. Lol.

Silly me.

I meant to say that I love bacon.

Clearly.

Our 4 ball has a system going:

Whoever posts best score one Saturday brings bacon baps the following week.

Back