Ive been drinking Costa Rican beer all week, mostly Imperial and Pilser, both are pretty good light beers.

Finally got my local store to start carrying some good beers. Pretty excited about it!

DSC01426.jpg

Dead Guy is one of my all-time favorites.

yveqe5e9.jpg

Gotta finish off the sampler pack leftovers to make room for the good stuff.

12ffbe28edcb11e2b45822000aeb1036_7.jpg

Shoulda started with something tastier and finished with this when I had a nice buzz and wouldn't notice flavor as much.

Anyone using the app tappd? (No e) A few of my friends got me hooked on it the other night. Share reviews of beers with your buddies and track the beers you've tried.

Anyone using the app tappd? (No e) A few of my friends got me hooked on it the other night. Share reviews of beers with your buddies and track the beers you've tried.

A few of us are. Try searching for it. There is a thread. I'm dhill37 on there

I will throw some Guinness in my latte

MGD is legit. Beers in clear bottles always taste better.

Gotta finish off the sampler pack leftovers to make room for the good stuff.

12ffbe28edcb11e2b45822000aeb1036_7.jpg

Shoulda started with something tastier and finished with this when I had a nice buzz and wouldn't notice flavor as much.

i bought a 6 pack of that stuff the other day. i did not love it.

Dead Guy is one of my all-time favorites.

Just stay away from some of their funny flavor ones - they just use artificial flavorings (or at least did.)

Just a couple Silver Bullets this evening so refreshing and delicious.

Ranger IPA from New Belgium. Surprising that it's as good as it is.

Goose island honkers ale

Ranger IPA from New Belgium. Surprising that it's as good as it is.

I think most of the New Belgium stuff is really solid.

Lately I'm pretty fond of Beck's Sapphire. I also like dos Equis amber. But on a normal day Heinneken will do it for me :)

Tappin' away on my iPhone.

Today I had some dos Equis and some Budweiser select, not as good as my Guinness

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk 2

Eight Point IPA from Devils Backbone Brewing in Lexington VA.

I had to try because the label is so cool looking.

uhu4e3uz.jpg

Having a few Blue Moon's tonight. Not a bad beer but not my first choice either.

Back