Both of those are some fantastic beers Prubey. Two of my all time favorite in fact.

After a long day finally home from class and enjoying this and some hockey.

y8yqeju5.jpg

Miller High Life the Champagne of Beers

I'm getting my thrifty drink on at the moment with some Sam Adams Cold Snap. Not my first choice but for $6.99 a sixer its serving its purpose.

Dog Fish 60 Minute IPA

3asejuta.jpg

Czech Your Head. Mmmm. Mmmmmmmmmmmm, I believe it's based out of Oregon but my local brewery has it as a guest beer on tap. Pilsner at 5.something percent so it tastes like a smooth good beer. I doff my cap to it.

Right now, Terripan Moo-Hoo Milk Stout. Really awesome.

I also have Sweetwater Second Helpings IPA. It is a really great IPA, but it is also for a great cause. Google it if you're interested.

Right now, Terripan Moo-Hoo Milk Stout. Really awesome.

I also have Sweetwater Second Helpings IPA. It is a really great IPA, but it is also for a great cause. Google it if you're interested.

I will check it out. I love the Sweetwater brews.

Also, for me, I'm enjoying a hopsecutioner

Moo-hoo is pretty awesome.

The Shiner Bock Family Reunion 12-pack that I found at my in-laws place is quite possibly the only thing that is keeping me sane right now.

Stone IPA India Pale Ale which is a bit different to say the least. Maybe the second one will make me a believer however I prefer the New Castle Ale :thumb:

Nice smooth, refreshing, wonderful can of Natural Light. Doesnt come any classier.

Natural and Keystone Light are fine by me. They get a bad rap for some reason, but I think it's just because people don't realize they are essentially Busch Lite and Coor Light in a different can. Basically no flavor, but sometimes that works too.

I haven't had beer in like 5 days :angel:

Friday can't come soon enough.

Summit Saga IPA.... Yummy

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1391744717.684482.jpg

Getting the weekend started right. Samuel Smith's Winter Welcome Ale.

2avyja6u.jpg

Enjoying some Ruthless Rye IPA from Sierra Nevada.

New Belgium Spring Blonde

Dos Equis and lime tonight, out with all of Amanda's fellow residents.

Odell Night for me. Had a couple earlier. Cut Throat Porter, which is awesome and Levity Amber Ale.

There is some Founders dry hopped out in the fridge and it is just being begged to be drunk tonight. Oh wait that's me. But I will have me some of that delicious beer tonight!

A special blend of beer called vodka and Orange Crush (so not really beer at all). Very tasty. I was looking on the internet for what it's called and ran across an interview with Keith Richards of all people. Apparently that's what he drinks. He says he came up with it one day basically because there was nothing left. Same thing happened when we had folks at our house. He calls it a Nuclear Waste. I like that.

Started with Hacker-Pschorr Munich Gold and ended with Surly Asator. Surly made a special dark IPA for the Amon Amarth concert and it was first pour at the show and will only be available at their taproom for a limited time. It was really good and I really hope they change their mind decide to bottle it.
923425_10152224524959380_1590928221_n.jpg

Back