Helo

Reaction score
Handicap
Yes
Been drinking The Reverend, by Avery Brewing Co. It's says it's "Belgian-Style Quadrupel Ale." I usually don't dig quads much because all of the malty sweetness reminds me of a malt liquer. This one is really good though and at 10% it handles the alcohol really well.

BamBooBender

See-Moe
Reaction score
Handicap
My brain
Favorite beer(in no particular order) free beer, Guiness Stout, Heineken, Warsteiner, Heubacher, Fosters, Leinenkugels, Parkbrau Pirminator, Dopple Bock

interlooper

Wishing I was golfing now
Reaction score
Handicap
I just keep buying the Shinerbock Rubyred. Man is it good, got my fridge stocked for a while. Heading to Myrtle tonight and I am going to stock up on Fat Tire. They don't sell it here in Virginia and that a great brew too.
Was out on the sailboat over the weekend and we had these. It was a great beer to have after coming in from the water. Loved it. Probably wouldn't drink it in other circumstances however.

TexasHacker34

SVP - Jordan Speith Fan Club
Albatross 2021 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Trending ^
Was out on the sailboat over the weekend and we had these. It was a great beer to have after coming in from the water. Loved it. Probably wouldn't drink it in other circumstances however.
You guys have convinced me.. I am picking up a sixer of this after work today.

SFCoach

Reaction score
Went for a Happy Hour the other day and had the Brooklyn Lager, the Rogue 'Dead Guy' Ale, and the Rogue American Amber Ale. All three were fantastic!

Aaronthehack

one hack at a time
Reaction score
Handicap
Went for a Happy Hour the other day and had the Brooklyn Lager, the Rogue 'Dead Guy' Ale, and the Rogue American Amber Ale. All three were fantastic!
I have heard those were good to never tried them yet. Rouge double dead guy is supposed to be pretty good too.

Helo

Reaction score
Handicap
Yes
Love Rogue Dead Guy Ale. Spaten is also pretty solid.

dankil13

Reaction score
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
Handicap
Yuengling Lager while watching the Phils-Braves game. I usually rotate between buying Lager (as its known in Philly) or Heineken Light

Canadan

You Are Great
Albatross 2021 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
+
Yuengling Lager while watching the Phils-Braves game. I usually rotate between buying Lager (as its known in Philly) or Heineken Light
So jealous, although Ohio is getting Yuengling in October (or around then) so woooooot!!!

Drinking Bud Light per usual. Early tee time = only a couple though.

echico

Morgan Cup 2021 - Team Paradise
Albatross 2021 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
With the high heat in AZ I am going with Hoegaarden and Blue Moon Honey Moon. Earlier this year I spent a few months in OR and I will say nothing beats McRogue Scotch Ale.

GrantD

Formerly Known as DMB012
Reaction score
Handicap
I just converted a chest freezer to a kegerator. It is so awesome to have great beer on tap. I think my productivity level is going to drop around the house, but I will be hanging out in the garage a lot more. HAHA I now have a Sweetwater IPA and Bluemoon on tap. I hope to start brew soon, to add one of my own brews to the mix. Here is a picture of the end result.

One-T

Skimming since Nov 2009
Reaction score
Handicap
I just converted a chest freezer to a kegerator. It is so awesome to have great beer on tap. I think my productivity level is going to drop around the house, but I will be hanging out in the garage a lot more. HAHA I now have a Sweetwater IPA and Bluemoon on tap. I hope to start brew soon, to add one of my own brews to the mix. Here is a picture of the end result.

Thats awesome!!!

Spank818

Brian Gaysian
Reaction score
Handicap
TMEX 4.19

You sir are my hero.

RatFink

Carnivore
Reaction score
Handicap
lim x-> 0
Does anyone drink beer from the Dieu Du Ciel microbrewery in Montreal?

GrantD

Formerly Known as DMB012
Reaction score
Handicap
Does anyone drink beer from the Dieu Du Ciel microbrewery in Montreal?
Never tried it, but I will keep my eye out for it.

Tmex

Paul Casey, WINNER!
Reaction score
Handicap
RCGA 14.2
Is DMB going to be hookng us up at the MC? Do Tour Players drink in between shots?

GrantD

Formerly Known as DMB012
Reaction score
Handicap

chirpy

Reaction score
Handicap
I drank la fin du monde last night. Not only is the name awesome, but it tastes great and is ~9% alcohol...

th4rp

Reaction score
Handicap
cans protect the beer from light...so it is usually better quality out of a can...just pour it into a cup first to avoid tasting the can itself.
Oh yeah, prefered on tap more than any other way, but I was thinking of my store purchases. Can beer has a very "tin" taste to it IMO and ruins the flavor. I'll go without if it comes down to drinking can beer.

Raphael_4

Reaction score
Handicap
Had some New Castle Werewolf, taste similar to Fat Tire.

Welcome to The Hackers Paradise

Don't just play golf, live it!

Register Log in