Storm

Reaction score
Handicap
I love lots of microbrews, particularly the darker heavier beers. But, my everyday beer is from our local brewery, http://www.abita.com

They have some fine beer and can be found through most of the SE states now.

CraftyLefty

Reaction score
Handicap
Driver
I had a Sprecher Black last night with dinner. I have to say that it didn't work very well with the brisket sando I was eating but it worked well as a post dinner dessert type beer.

Mardin

Reaction score
I had some summer shandy's this weekend! They are delicious and are perfect for the course or range.
I had that at the bar last weekend for the first time, it is rock solid and just oooozzes summertime.

TexasHacker34

SVP - Jordan Speith Fan Club
Albatross 2021 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Trending ^
I had that at the bar last weekend for the first time, it is rock solid and just oooozzes summertime.
Delicious beer one of my favorites in the summer

SFCoach

Reaction score
I shotgunned a few Bud Lights on the course today.

Quality...uh...stuff? Haha.

Canadan

You Are Great
Albatross 2021 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
+
I shotgunned a few Bud Lights on the course today.

Quality...uh...stuff? Haha.
Quality budget beer for sure dude. I almost always stick to BL. Tonight I'm short on my standard, so I get a bit of a treat haha!

Jzier139

Reaction score
Handicap
8.0 GHIN
Anyone out there try Land Shark? It's a very good "summer" beer. Kinda like Corona but less bitter.

SFCoach

Reaction score
I've really been classing it up lately - drank 40's last night for the first time in a while.

LBlack14

Banned
Reaction score
Handicap
12ish

interlooper

Wishing I was golfing now
Reaction score
Handicap
Anyone out there try Land Shark? It's a very good "summer" beer. Kinda like Corona but less bitter.
It is Jimmy Buffett's beer. Not the biggest fan, but definitely a summer time beer.

Craig Mac

Reaction score
Had some St. George's Brewing Company beers the other night and they were really good. Even better the brewery is less than 2 blocks from my office. Might be time to swing by for a lunch time tasting!

interlooper

Wishing I was golfing now
Reaction score
Handicap
Had some St. George's Brewing Company beers the other night and they were really good. Even better the brewery is less than 2 blocks from my office. Might be time to swing by for a lunch time tasting!
Just looked it up. I want to try the Brown Ale. Did you have that? I also wouldn't mind trying the Spring Lager. Might have to find a couple next time I am in those neck of the woods.

Craig Mac

Reaction score
Just looked it up. I want to try the Brown Ale. Did you have that? I also wouldn't mind trying the Spring Lager. Might have to find a couple next time I am in those neck of the woods.
Had the Nut Brown Ale and the India Pale Ale, good stuff

RatFink

Carnivore
Reaction score
Handicap
lim x-> 0
I'm heading to Montreal on Wednesday night. Really looking forward to trying a bunch of microbreweries! I need a beer revelation to go with my food revelations of late!

Raphael_4

Reaction score
Handicap
My usual's are: Blue Moon, Guiness, Fat Tire, and most of the Sam Adams offerings.

JConn

Proud 2013 MC Participant
Reaction score
Handicap
My usual's are: Blue Moon, Guiness, Fat Tire, and most of the Sam Adams offerings.
That is quite the assortment! I am not a Guiness fan, but all of the others you posted I really enjoy. I had a few Blue Moons last night, very nice on a warm evening!

Aaronthehack

one hack at a time
Reaction score
Handicap
I've been drinking breckenridge brewery summerbrite ale its pretty good. I need to get to the store and get another 6er for the weekend.

Helo

Reaction score
Handicap
Yes
Want to hear a sad story? My local craft beer store sent me an email yesterday telling me they had gotten a shipment of Russian River Brewing's Pliny The Elder (great IPA). They can't reserve any and every customer is limited to 2 bottles. So I call to see if any's left and sure enough they're sold out. They won't have any again for another 5 weeks. Guess it's back to Chimay or Arrogant Bastard for awhile, which ain't so bad.

burmbuster

Reaction score
Handicap
My first choice is always Amstel Light. Great lager flavor. Second is Coors Light. I like a Guiness from time to time as well but I can only drink one or too. They are very heavy to me.

Jman

Golfing Equipment Reviewer
Albatross 2021 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
How I crave you Shiner Bock...alas you my friend are not a "low carb" beer...drat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Howzat

I'd Rather Be At The Hideaway
Albatross 2021 Club
Reaction score
Enjoying a Leinenkugel's right now but lately my favorite has been Labatt's Blue Light.

Welcome to The Hackers Paradise

Don't just play golf, live it!

Register Log in