The Burger Thread

You should really try Gordon Ramsay's place in Planet Hollywood. The Farm Burger from there is by far the best burger I've ever eaten.

Then I'm on it, have to go in October for a conference so that is now on my eating list!

Just had a double bison bbq burger for dinner sooo good

Just got back from California, and whenever I'm down that way it always has to include many trips to in-n-out. Pretty basic, but I just love those burgers. Double double with a whole grilled onion please. Even picked up something to take to the course with me!

69439e98b609402475adca28fa99b90e.jpg

Nice. Thankfully that is not of their gawd awful fries...haha

Duck Bacon for the WIN
You should really try Gordon Ramsay's place in Planet Hollywood. The Farm Burger from there is by far the best burger I've ever eaten.

Nice. Thankfully that is not of their gawd awful fries...haha
they aren't the best fries around, but they're "serviceable" enough for me haha, i don't mind them at all.

However, i do have to say that you guys down south have much more delicious selection when it comes to fast food choices compared to what we've got. Everyone wonders why i love in-n-out so much but when mcdonalds or wendy's is my "go-to" here at home, i'll savor the fast food choices of the USA :)

they aren't the best fries around, but they're "serviceable" enough for me haha, i don't mind them at all.

However, i do have to say that you guys down south have much more delicious selection when it comes to fast food choices compared to what we've got. Everyone wonders why i love in-n-out so much but when mcdonalds or wendy's is my "go-to" here at home, i'll savor the fast food choices of the USA :)

Haha. What we lack in areas, we make up for in fatness. I love it.
Great meeting you dude, even if you were in that other group and came late...I kid I kid.

Haha. What we lack in areas, we make up for in fatness. I love it.
Great meeting you dude, even if you were in that other group and came late...I kid I kid.

you as well...i was just glad to make it out there LOL. I promise our clocks work the same north of the border, damn that lampshade and its wallet-hiding capability.

you as well...i was just glad to make it out there LOL. I promise our clocks work the same north of the border, damn that lampshade and its wallet-hiding capability.

I told my wife that story and she was like "Must be the truth, because nobody could make that up".

Can someone fill me in on Shake Shack? One opening right by my office in a month.

I told my wife that story and she was like "Must be the truth, because nobody could make that up".

i tell you my wife and my parents had more than a few head shakes and facepalms after i showed them where i found it, after they had been looking for it the whole time i was golfing:clap:

i tell you my wife and my parents had more than a few head shakes and facepalms after i showed them where i found it, after they had been looking for it the whole time i was golfing:clap:

So now you know when you leave them somewhere like under a dead hooker, just say they were in the lampshade. Just as unbelievable.

The Burger Thread

Can someone fill me in on Shake Shack? One opening right by my office in a month.

it's not what I expected. the couples times I have been I got burgers that had their special sauce, and I decided I don't really care for it. the fries are good. the ingredients are relatively fresh. the shakes are really thick and have a unique flavor to them.

the first time I went I said I wouldn't go back. then I went again with family in town who had never been and said I wouldn't go back. I don't get it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok we need an event in Austin and later morning tee times. Cuz Tony Randall will knock you out!!

As soon as we get more Texans, I agree.

That looks amazing. It would take me three sittings to finish it, but amazing none-the-less.

May be delicious but way too messy for me.

I was all in until the chili.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'd be down for the challenge. Bring it on.

Back