The Burger Thread

Went to Mario Batali's burger joint last night in the Venetian. Top 5-6 burger I have ever had.

c8834a6bfc83843ee2429326767754ee.jpg

cde1992e67a23a68a8342ba921d7f3b6.jpg

I went Royale with Cheese.

every one of those burgers looks amazing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would have to opt for either The Really Good or The Bottom Burner. Does not look like there is a bad choice on the board though.

We were at the Q for the Cavs game last night and I had a delicious burger from B Spot at the arena. The Championship Ring. Beef, cheddar, a spicy bbq sauce, fried onion ring, lettuce and tomato. 1000 calories.

Why do people hate on ketchup so much?

Has to be the 1/2 pound black angus bacon cheeseburger done medium well at Gordy Harper's in Newfane, NY

Just had my first Grand Mac! Why the hell did it take McDonalds so long to come up with this. The Big Mac is pretty much the perfect burger as far as I'm concerned, so to make this in a proper size is awesome. Just hope it isn't one of their limited edition burgers!

Decisions decisions
130ee2cd4238f77b08d2c92b90fc76e8.jpg

Decisions decisions
130ee2cd4238f77b08d2c92b90fc76e8.jpg

Southwest Detroit with the carrots on the side, poutine tots (or would share tachos), and a Chicago dog if I was somehow still hungry.

Southwest Detroit with the carrots on the side, poutine tots (or would share tachos), and a Chicago dog if I was somehow still hungry.
Southwest is tempting and Poutine will be had. I'm leaning the topor burger, fried egg, hot sauce, hot peppers, grilled onions.

Old time. Steak n Shake triple burger and fries from their $4 menu. Double thousand island , double pickles and onions. Also 2 thousand island on side for fries and little more on burger.

Not as spicy as I hoped but still delicious.
f415f4e8f85499152c40f360069b4252.jpg
69e5605a989997cd7a5f47b442d66f1f.jpg

Good looking menu.

Went to in-n-out burger for the first time. I got the double-double. While it was good it was no better than Culver's nor even close to Freddie's.

If you're ever in the Springfield, MO area check out Bair's. They have over 50 burgers to choose from including a Mac 'n Cheese burger as well as a PB&J burger... yum!

If you're ever in the Springfield, MO area check out Bair's. They have over 50 burgers to choose from including a Mac 'n Cheese burger as well as a PB&J burger... yum!

I may find myself in Springfield before the year is out.

Fried egg and cranberry sauce on the burger. Called the hangover

ca91fae856d36e7e19bb3664002e8bae.jpg

Fried egg and cranberry sauce on the burger. Called the hangover

ca91fae856d36e7e19bb3664002e8bae.jpg

That sounds amazing. Did you go with any condiments or was the cranberry sauce all that was needed?

Solid emart.
GG tried a burger last year that was brie and blueberry on it and said it was the best she ever had.

Solid emart.
GG tried a burger last year that was brie and blueberry on it and said it was the best she ever had.

That sounds delicious. My brother and his wife each had a loaded mac n cheese burger last night and my brother crushed his and the leftovers from his wife's

Back