The Chipotle for Hackers thread!

Brand new Chipoltes opened up .5 miles away about three months ago. I've been there twice now, and still trying to figure out how I managed the first 36 years of my life without!

Sent from my Windows Phone using Tapatalk

ive got the gf pickin up chipots for dins tonight ... excited

Just had a bowl for lunch after 9 days without one. Surprised I survived 9 days, because that was better than I remember.

Just a few days left in the Adventurrito contest. I've got all 16 so far. Been using that site I posted earlier, but I still have them! Haven't been picked for any of the year of free burritos yet though!

Chipotle for dinner has to happen. It's been far to crappy of a day to not have something good come of it.

During our Sunday singles round Dan and I were talking chipotle breakfast again and I got to thinking. How awesome that would be. You could then it chipotle morning, noon and night. What more could you ask for!!!

Chipotle will be some of the first stuff I eat once I get home!

Siri speaks for me!

During our Sunday singles round Dan and I were talking chipotle breakfast again and I got to thinking. How awesome that would be. You could then it chipotle morning, noon and night. What more could you ask for!!!

Chipotle will be some of the first stuff I eat once I get home!

Siri speaks for me!

Dude I just sent Dan a PM about this. Chipotle has two locations that serve breakfast (both at airports) and they are discussing offering breakfast at more locations.

I was soooo near to a Chipotle yesterday that I bought a burrito, plus chips and salsa....brought it home and had it for lunch, TODAY. Does anyone else do this? It was the middle of the afternoon, but I HAD to buy it even though I wasn't hungry and knew I wasn't going to eat it that day. Chipotle is one of the few foods that re-heat well, at least for me. 1:30 is enough to nuke the outside but just short enough to not make the sour cream hot in the middle.

Money...
usebyhaq.jpg

Before...
a4amutyp.jpg

aaaand after...
yma9ezum.jpg

Did the person across from you say, "I can't believe you are taking a picture of your food for a bunch of people you don't even know."?

Oh. The game. No. I was just taking a picture to let everyone know that I had arrived in heaven.

I am 16 answers in. Hopefully that Adventurrito Answers site will have the correct answer to Day 20 as well!

Did the person across from you say, "I can't believe you are taking a picture of your food for a bunch of people you don't even know."?

Actually, yes. Yes he did.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Got this in my email:

There are only 4 more days of Adventurrito and we're
almost in the final stretch. Hundreds of people have won
the daily sweepstakes and are about to have the most
burritoful year of their lives. Click here to see who's
already won.

This is the time to put the pedal to the metal (or the
guacamole to the taco) if you haven't already.

Who will win 20 years of burritos? Who will be rolling in
foil-wrapped booty till 2033? It's still anyone's game.

Seize the day. Go forth into the Adventurrito.

Dude I just sent Dan a PM about this. Chipotle has two locations that serve breakfast (both at airports) and they are discussing offering breakfast at more locations.
That's amazing, which locations now?

I must have for lunch today.....oh how I missed the.

One more daily contest to go and then the one for the 20 years of Chipotle.

Still haven't won, but I have all of the right answers so far. Not on my own, but I have them!

Same. Good thing I'm heading there in less than a half hour!
Lucky dog, I have to have this for dinner some night this week!!!

The closest Chipotle to me is an hour and 45 minutes away. When I move the vicinity of a Chipotle is going to be a big factor in where I live.

Back