The Chipotle for Hackers thread!

How have I just now discovered this thread!??? I love Chipotle sooooo much. Golf + Chipotle is even better. Every now and then, I like to drive over to Dicks Sporting Goods (about 40 Mins from my house) and try out gear. Afterwards, I partake in some amazing Chipotle action, which is coveniently located right across the street. It's like they just knew to make these two fantastic locations a stone toss away from each other. I like to do this half marathon of DSG + Chipotle at least twice a month.

The closest Chipotle to me is an hour and 45 minutes away. When I move the vicinity of a Chipotle is going to be a big factor in where I live.

That just might be the best 45 minute drive you will ever make. Get to it!

That just might be the best 45 minute drive you will ever make. Get to it!

An hour and 45 minutes. I still go twice a month or so.

Day 19 question is up. Tomorrow is the one for the 20 years of free burritos!

I gave up on Adventurrito. It went from being a fun puzzle game where the best man wins to just another drawing because the answers are up for everyone.

THPing on Tapatalk

Chipotle for me this afternoon. Fuel for the road on the way over to New Jersey.

I want this sooo bad. It's been months since I got some of this action. Must... have... Chipotle!

So, I just saw this on twitter... And then Chipotle confirmed it was a fraud from some sick #$%^&* trying to upset people.

Nice photoshop, d-bag. Spoilered for offensive content.

Spoiler
BQj3XlmCUAADg9h.png

So, I just saw this on twitter... And then Chipotle confirmed it was a fraud from some sick #$%^&* trying to upset people.

Nice photoshop, d-bag. Spoilered for offensive content.

Spoiler
BQj3XlmCUAADg9h.png

Some people just need to be slapped. Preferably twice.

I gave up on Adventurrito. It went from being a fun puzzle game where the best man wins to just another drawing because the answers are up for everyone.
This from the guy who admittedly cheated at that one contest site! :eyepoke:

I admit it, I used that answer site. Didn't do me any good the first 19 days. But Day 20 is the one everyone wants to win!
Hope a THPer wins the 20 years of burritos!

Had Chipotle for lunch today. Fitting on the last day of Adventurrito.

Pretty cool. Wish he had come to MY Chipotle! I suppose he doesn't have to bother with the Adventurrito contest!

A NINE POUND burrito!

that thing is enormous!!!

That's what she said, buddy.

That's 3 tonight. I'm on a roll!

Edit: or should I say "on the troll".

that thing is enormous!!!

Makes my 28 ounce burritos pale in comparison! Of course I only use one tortilla shell on mine.

Is anyone else doing the Farm Team? I just got an email for two free burritos, and I can do double meat, double shell, whatever I want to on them.

My record has been 28 ounces. I am going to get more than that with these. WAY more!

The people who did the Adventurrito contest got an invitation to Farm Team. It's just a time-consuming thing they have you do to win prizes. Took about 15 minutes or so to get the two however I want them burritos!

Back