The Chipotle for Hackers thread!

So, quick question... Where are the Moe's and Qdoba threads at??? ...What? There aren't any?!?!

Any other food eatery thread dies a quick and painful death. This is the only one that thrives!

Any other food eatery thread dies a quick and painful death. This is the only one that thrives!

Which is, not surprisingly, awesome.

hahaha yessss! you got the destination right!

Couldn't remember where in Ohio, so Columbus looked good.

Meanwhile, I can't believe I moved to a place where there's not a Chipotle around for 18 miles.

The server is very busy right now, but you have 24 hours to complete the first puzzle!

It states in the rules that if you enter after day 1, previous puzzles will be available to complete. I don't know if the means you can skip a day and answer it the next day, but it would mean you can wait till the end and answer every question, if you can't make it online every day.

THPing on Tapatalk

So, who else got the first puzzle right?

THPing on Tapatalk

Appears the mrs wants chipotle for lunch...

y7uzuzez.jpg

My first post in this thread! Chicken bowl for lunch. Its da bomb!

I tried to do Chipotle in tribute of my Canadian friend today. The line, however, was at least 20 deep. Apparently people in Alpharetta really, really like Chipotle.

Five Guys fit the bill, though.

I work late every day this week. That means I'll be eating Chipotle 5 times for lunch in 6 days starting tomorrow. Awesome.

I tried to do Chipotle in tribute of my Canadian friend today. The line, however, was at least 20 deep. Apparently people in Alpharetta really, really like Chipotle.

Five Guys fit the bill, though.

If I had to pick a #2, 5G it is. Guess what's going into the new strip mall where a chipotle is that opens by me Tuesday? 5Guys too. First one in GR. so excited.

THPing on Tapatalk

Puzzle number two down. You will need to go to the sixth decimal place to solve it.

THPing on Tapatalk

I remember seeing this a while back. Don't know if anyone posted this in the thread but for all you single guys, you can find your Chipotle soulmate here http://www.chipotlefan.com/index.php?id=soulmate . Basically, it matches you with people who order the same bowl or burrito. I did it just for laughs. Carnitas FTW!

Back