The Chipotle for Hackers thread!

Hahaha I love you guys and your food threads I'm just kidding but I haven't had it in months

I would've thanked you for the last part of your post. But the first sentence just didn't sit right with me.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 4

Me neither. It's not okay. I think I'm going through withdrawal after eating it 4-5 days a week this summer.

Still overrated

Stop it.

Family dinner at Chipotle, oh yes.
And next door? Oberweis for dessert, FTW

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1378509381600.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1378509381600.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 0
My not so small burrito bowl is almost in the driveway and I can't wait for it

Post round with a fellow THPer meal at Chipotle! What a glorious day!

Chipotle and THPers go well together!
My bad, I worded that poorly. Played with Crest4 and grabbed dinner at Chipotle on the way home. But it still makes for a glorious day

My bad, I worded that poorly. Played with Crest4 and grabbed dinner at Chipotle on the way home. But it still makes for a glorious day

Thanks for inviting me, I love Chipotle hahaha

ha8ytu5a.jpg

Looking good Nate! You do add things I never would though! haha

Got invited to farm team by a manager! It's an exclusive valued customer club that you read/play some games on their website and get things for it. I just got a voucher for two free burritos/bowls!

Got invited to farm team by a manager! It's an exclusive valued customer club that you read/play some games on their website and get things for it. I just got a voucher for two free burritos/bowls!

I got that too, after doing the Adventuritto game. I am getting ready to do Chapter 3.

I got that too, after doing the Adventuritto game. I am getting ready to do Chapter 3.

I think there are 4 chapters? What happens when all the chapters are done? No more burritos? Lol

I think there are 4 chapters? What happens when all the chapters are done? No more burritos? Lol

I don't know! I didn't get anything when I finished the 2nd chapter. (I think I finished the 2nd chapter)

May as well embed the video!

I had Chipotle for lunch today but my favorite girl wasn't working so the meat was a little lighter than I am used to, still fantastic though!

Chipotle for dinner. The server was heavy with the serving spoon. This made me very happy. And full.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 4

Back