The Edel EAS Putters

I feel like after seeing some other brands with offerings of this shape. This one is less appealing visually. Edel does things interestingly from a balance perspective though.

I love the options and customization with this model but that headshape looks a little off for some reason. I do like the rest of the head shapes though. I really like the idea of the different customization for fitting, that's pretty smart to have a quick check system IMO.

• Haha
Reactions: JB
Not a fan of the look. Also I wouldn't own and Edel so no interest from me on this one.

I’ll bite, why not?
Personal reason that I won't air out in public. I haven't ever used one and can't bad mouth them because of that. I'll share more in a PM if interested.

I feel like after seeing some other brands with offerings of this shape. This one is less appealing visually. Edel does things interestingly from a balance perspective though.
It’s definitely different. A little industrial for sure. Puts a pretty good roll on the ball.

It’s definitely different. A little industrial for sure. Puts a pretty good roll on the ball.
I’m really excited to try the different alignment options in it. Pretty nifty.

Feel makes good stuff. I like some of their putters even though they are different.

I'm a fan if you can change the alignment. I'd give it a whirl for sure. Maybe order it with the single line plate or the blank plate.

I'm a fan if you can change the alignment. I'd give it a whirl for sure. Maybe order it with the single line plate or the blank plate.
That’s part of the design, you’ve got a lot of alignment options that install in and out. Definitely a unique take.

That's very handsome!!!

What's the toe hang on that bad boy? Looks like it would put a great roll on the ball.
From their site

Torque Balanced technology strategically removes weight from the toe of the putter, creating a “toe- up” balance point versus traditional toe-down or face balanced putters.

From their site

Torque Balanced technology strategically removes weight from the toe of the putter, creating a “toe- up” balance point versus traditional toe-down or face balanced putters.
It’s pretty wild. When we reviewed their original torque balance putters it was a fairly new concept, now many are doing it but the way they do it seems to make things look the most “normal”

Never been a fan of that head design but it works for many. Still enjoying mine!

That's interesting looking. First reaction was " that's gross".. Then I think of the Aidhm putter that I thought was gross but has been growing on me ever since I held it in my hands..

So, I guess, I am learning to be less judgmental.. haha.

I'm a fan of what they do. Like I said in previous posts, I need to make an appointment and drive up for a fitting; hopefully sometime this coming spring.

Back