The Happy Happy Joy Joy Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I have been holding on to this one for a while but here goes.

My wife and I are pregnant and due in February with Twins! We are both so excited and overjoyed at the news.

We had an appointment today and we are at the 13 week period and my wife said I could start telling people so of course I had to tell my THP family.

Congrats!

So only a few people really know about how awful my commute is...... I just got called back for a second interview at a company about 15 minutes from our new house . Prayers needed for sure

Proud Member of #TeamParadise

My wife and I are pregnant and due in February with Twins! We are both so excited and overjoyed at the news.

We had an appointment today and we are at the 13 week period and my wife said I could start telling people so of course I had to tell my THP family.

Awesome news Jesse! Just what we need, more Giants fans! Congratulations buddy!

So only a few people really know about how awful my commute is...... I just got called back for a second interview at a company about 15 minutes from our new house . Prayers needed for sure

If anyone deserves a break, its you Kyle. Good luck buddy!

that is awesome Jesse! two more habs fans!

and a big good luck to flog!

Thank you for all the well wishes! My wife and I really appreciate it.

It really goes to show you what an awesome place this is and how lucky I am to be a part of it. So I guess another HHJJ haha

Congrats Jesse!!! That is awesome news!

Thank you for all the well wishes! My wife and I really appreciate it.

It really goes to show you what an awesome place this is and how lucky I am to be a part of it. So I guess another HHJJ haha

Where is Marty? Those kids need Habs hats. :act-up:

Man, that's awesome...congrats! And just ignore Martin on the whole Habs fan thing :)

Good luck man. I'm hoping for the best for you.

Is it you that's somewhere near McDonough? No one has ever been able to tell me why the traffic is so bad through there.

Is it you that's somewhere near McDonough? No one has ever been able to tell me why the traffic is so bad through there.

I drive from Cumming, near where the ATL invitational was last year to McDonough.... It averages around 1 hr 40 min each way

I drive from Cumming, near where the ATL invitational was last year to McDonough.... It averages around 1 hr 40 min each way

I would murder people for an hour and forty minutes, twice a day. I sincerely hope you can soon avoid that.

Hope you get that job Kyle. That has to be so draining every day.

Congrats Jessie, that is fantastic news.

Good luck Flog, I don't know your commute but 15 minutes would be a game changer I'm sure.

You got it buddy!

This place just makes me smile every time I come here. Doesn't matter how bad the day was THP always puts me in a better mood

You got it dude. #Prayersontheway!

JM

Dude that is completely the best news I've heard today! Congrats buddy to you and the Mrs!

Jessie - Congratulations on your expanding family! Life's blessings to all of you.

Sleep is highly overrated.....keep telling yourself that! :alien: J/K

JM

Congrats Jesse that's some awesome news

Good luck Kyle. The job is yours. Prayers coming your way

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats, Jesse! Wonderful news.

Dude! Awesome!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back