Status
Not open for further replies.
I never thought a pontoon boat could be bad**s, but this one is on my list to get when I retire. It's well over $100k new I'm sure but I'd be happy with a used one.

4702_600.jpg

I never thought a pontoon boat could be bad**s, but this one is on my list to get when I retire. It's well over $100k new I'm sure but I'd be happy with a used one.

4702_600.jpg

That's a pretty fancy 'tooner

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

4702_600.jpg

There are tons of them and they may list at that price but sell for way less than that.

My 5th grade boys team won their second game in a row today, this time a one point come from behind win. It is so gratifying to see them have some success and to see how far they've come. I'm happy and proud.

There are tons of them and they may list at that price but sell for way less than that.

This is the first I've seen with a 12' beam and triple 300's on it - those outboards are $27k each so you pay a lot to get a 33 foot boat that can hold 26 people and move them at 60+mph! It's actually a new model this year and they haven't released pricing on yet.

Putting the pieces of our apartment together,coming long very well. Think we may be able to move in sooner then expected. Her sister and her boyfriend will be living in our old apartment which will be great as the patio season is coming in 3 months ☺

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

The seating in coach on the LAN flight from Santiago de Chile to Miami was downright spacious compared to the American flight on the other direction. Both code shares, too. Guess I'll be flying LAN more often.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

2 trips to the golf store on each side of an awesome sim session with Michigan THPers. Doesn't get much better than that today, besides it being outdoor and warm....

2 trips to the golf store on each side of an awesome sim session with Michigan THPers. Doesn't get much better than that today, besides it being outdoor and warm....

Got out of the sim and hit a couple decent drives outdoors today...!

Disney on ice was fun today ... Mr V loved me singing every song into his ear
2ce6c5931b625f274bb13e31a563ff22.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lately I have been swinging the club better than ever. And the best part is I seem to know why. A combination of shortening my stance width, and really slowing down the tempo of the swing, has made a huge difference. I am in control of my body, and I maintain a good balance throughout it. And when things start to go wrong, it's almost always because I am over swinging. I am just trying to make solid contact and let the club do the work.

Is this a breakthrough? No idea. But this happened to me in my baseball days. For a long time I was erratic with wildness. Then I finally internalized what my mechanics should be like, and was able to self diagnose. I went from a near 1:1 K:BB ratio to 3.5:1 and maintained that for the rest of my playing days. So I am very hopeful that this could be similar, where I finally have a baseline for my swing and go from there!

Oh yes, oh yes. WCBM.

d926bce527e7435f7e13ed8be5dbae98.jpg

Last edited:
3 hour meeting this morning with a customer we have been band aiding together for years. They finally understood that the days of a quick patch are coming to a quick and bitter end.
Finally going to make some coin there.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

PGA Show next week WHAT WHAT!

After CES I am pretty sure it'll be a little bit easier.

At CES you got to walk at your pace.
At PGA Show, you have to walk at mine. :D

At CES you got to walk at your pace.
At PGA Show, you have to walk at mine. :D
Truth. There's no pace like a JB pace at the show.

People are going to love what we bring them in the coming weeks. Im genuinely excited about the show for the first time in a while as we unveil a new look to our coverage. Excited about more things coming soon as well.

Motivation comes in so many different shapes and sizes...

Truth. There's no pace like a JB pace at the show.

I think it's called a "jog".

And pro tip: don't mix hydrocodone with Monster on an empty stomach. Hahahahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back