Status
Not open for further replies.
He gave you a better effort than he did when we played GC of Dublin hahaha! #ConversationCaddie

And I was ON FIRE coming off of a streak of 1 par in a row

We gave it a good run. #BetterThanTeamDeanDean

Hahaha

Was just talking Saturday night about how well we played on Sunday

nobody remembers what you did at that event. Now Prestige Worldwide, that team has reached legendary status hehe

And our epic SUnday was also mentioned Saturday night

#142ToTheFront141ToTheBack

I've experienced THP event hangover before, but this time it was different. Today instead of being bummed it's all over, i'm just counting the days till i get to play some more amazing golf with some old and new friends.

FL awaits.

lmao probably nothing to shoot rangefinders at during Kickoff Classic. I mean except for flags. #Boring

lmao probably nothing to shoot rangefinders at during Kickoff Classic. I mean except for flags. #Boring

There was a drone in the sky.

nobody remembers what you did at that event. Now Prestige Worldwide, that team has reached legendary status hehe

Listen here one-timer....lol

And I was ON FIRE coming off of a streak of 1 par in a row

Was just talking Saturday night about how well we played on Sunday

Hahaha, if only we could have made a putt.

And you and Dean's Sunday will always live on in THP infamy/lore.

Got a couple items on the house repaired that really needed it. One window is shot though, looks like I'll need a professional to come in and rebuild it ... blah. At least I got most of the minor stuff done for only a few bucks.

There's a fella somewhere around here that knows a little something about that. Might cost you a round at Caledonia though :D

Spotlight done and a new homepage column done as well.

This is going to be fun.

hearing back from a company after an article hits the homepage. Always makes me feel good.

Hugs from the family sure helps ease the event hangovers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gonna try and organize another trip with my family to see my wifes brother in Annapolis,MD. Great area of the country and some seriously nice golf. The Naval Academy course is beautiful and tough so im happy

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

It had been a bit for me since I had been to a THP event, forgot what that post-event Hangover was like.

But damn, that event was a freaking blast.

It had been a bit for me since I had been to a THP event, forgot what that post-event Hangover was like.

But damn, that event was a freaking blast.

you guys killed it!
Forum updates, pictures, live scoring, drone Videos!

Just great Coverage!

you guys killed it!
Forum updates, pictures, live scoring, drone Videos!

Just great Coverage!
It was a freaking blast to keep it updated nonstop.

Your guys final match had me on the edge of my seat for the final three holes.

Your guys final match had me on the edge of my seat for the final three holes.
That match will be remembered by me forever. Such a fun round of golf.

I was able to get a tee time on the Sea Side course at Sea Island for T0AD, myself & a couple of local buddies on Sunday at 12:10 and that makes me most happy!! Gonna make it a golf weekend and plat at Heritage Oaks on Saturday at 12:30.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Epic battles heading into 18. Nerve wrecking watching that leaderboard all day.

Likewise..That round was so much fun it will be remembered for a very long time.

Talked to my grandma today. She's going for a biopsy on the "cancer" in her throat. She says she feels great and hasn't felt any different with the cancer diagnosis. She's made it almost 4 months without any issues....even though the doctor had said she only had 6-9 months. Really happy things seem to be positive. Fingers crossed it continues to stay that way. ?

Had a few conversations with THPers about clubs, golf and THP events. Nothing brings a smile like catching up with friends you met at an event and keep in touch with months later.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As much as I hated to leave all my THP buddies after an incredible weekend, we had wonderful family time last night filled with non-stop laughter. You know you are in the right place when your family members find humor in the same silly stuff that you do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back