Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember being a badass with my Chris King sealed headset and Shimano clip in downhill pedals.

Chris King is still badass.

Chris King is still badass.

I loved working in the bike shop after I graduated high school. It was fun watching all of the mountain bike tech integrate into BMX and the birth of of downhill.

Just booked my first hotel in Cali and was able to use Diamond Suite Upgrade
Nice to get a free suite for the 1st stay since I have to change hotels 3 times.

Its a great hotel for those that are ever looking for something in the area. Hyatt Regency Orange County.

Back in the late 80s and early 90s, you weren't cool unless you had a Diamondback, GT or Dyno... The pegs weren't for doing tricks,they were for your friends to hitch a ride.

o7pz69.jpg

25hh4lk.jpg

2pzf9cg.jpg

Actually, it is wireless for the most part. SRAM eTap, bluetooth from the shifters to the derailures, no more shift cables. Just came out like 2 weeks ago.
See above.
That is cool, but I can only imagine my riding buddies figuring out someway to control my Bluetooth gears & slamming me into a low gear on a brutal climb.

Sent an email off to KBS this afternoon regarding a non-issue but something that i wanted handled and was very suprised by the quick response back! 15 minutes. Nice to know that emails don't sit in an inbox for 2-3 days before getting replied to!

Boom.

Just interviewed and hired a new Manager for one of my shops.

Tons of experience and tons of excitement for the opportunity. On the same page as me as far as what I expect.

Love when things just work out.

Good things happen to good folks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just noticed that today is my 7th anniversary of joining THP. It is amazing to see what this place has become since those early days, and so glad that I have been able to watch it develop and evolve over the years.

It is really cool to think about all the people that I have gotten the opportunity to meet through these posts, threads, and events, knowing that I wouldn't have crossed paths with even one of them had I not joined and gotten involved.

You all are an extended family to me.

Just noticed that today is my 7th anniversary of joining THP. It is amazing to see what this place has become since those early days, and so glad that I have been able to watch it develop and evolve over the years.

It is really cool to think about all the people that I have gotten the opportunity to meet through these posts, threads, and events, knowing that I wouldn't have crossed paths with even one of them had I not joined and gotten involved.

Congrats Donne! I'm extremely grateful to have met you and let some of that wisdom rub off on me.

Glad to have met you and played on your team. I am hoping to tee it up soon.

Boom.

Just interviewed and hired a new Manager for one of my shops.

Tons of experience and tons of excitement for the opportunity. On the same page as me as far as what I expect.

Love when things just work out.

Glad to hear that. Finding the right people is the hardest part.

7 years is awesome AD, congrats!

That's awesome, Donne.

There are days you just dont have it. I was having one of those days yesterday and this morning.
Then I look around this place, realize what I am doing over the next couple of days and how awesome so many of the people are here and turning a frown upside down seems easier.

To those that know how to make this place great...thank you.

I can chew food on the left side of my mouth for the first time since December.

This is a true HAPPY. (and sign of my stubbornness)

Happy days for me!

After having to commute to Chicago or Baltimore for the past 8 years I have finally won a bid to transfer to Denver. :banana:

Drive 30 minutes to work instead of 4.5 hour flight! More time for golf.

Taxes done, filed and I don't owe this year... for once.

Has to be a great feeling.
Weight off my back until next year's filing. With the house hunting starting for Dawn and I next month, next year's filings should be interesting.

Happy days for me!

After having to commute to Chicago or Baltimore for the past 8 years I have finally won a bid to transfer to Denver. :banana:

Drive 30 minutes to work instead of 4.5 hour flight! More time for golf.
While I'm thrilled for you. I'm sorry we never took the opportunity of you being here for work to get out for a round or even together for a beer or two.

I'd it effective immediately?

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

I can chew food on the left side of my mouth for the first time since December.

This is a true HAPPY. (and sign of my stubbornness)

Well I had no idea but I'm glad your better!!!

Just got the call form the wife! We will be adding our second boy to the Faasen crew in September. If I ever get the wife into golfing we have our foursome all set! So excited I am giddy right now.

congrats. 7 years is a long time and a testament to how great this place and the people are

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back