Status
Not open for further replies.
It has been a rough week and a half. That being said my wife came through her procedure with flying colors....my dad is starting to get better from his pneumonia....and I just officially received the larges job offer signing bonus of my life. From one end to the other in about 24hrs. God is good.(phew)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm glad things turned the corner for you,

Sitting at the airport and am utterly exhausted. Looking back over the week and I can't help but smile to think about how the crew at the show worked as a solid team all week long. I truly believe we accomplished what we set out to do and I'm really anxious to see the final product. There is something comforting to hear from multiple companies that have pulled one or all of us over and said thank or telling us their thoughts on our performances this week. It really has me looking forward to the future for THP, and that vision is very bright.

The other happy part is that today I get to see Nerfny and Lexie today.

Sitting at the airport and am utterly exhausted. Looking back over the week and I can't help but smile to think about how the crew at the show worked as a solid team all week long. I truly believe we accomplished what we set out to do and I'm really anxious to see the final product. There is something comforting to hear from multiple companies that have pulled one or all of us over and said thank or telling us their thoughts on our performances this week. It really has me looking forward to the future for THP, and that vision is very bright.

The other happy part is that today I get to see Nerfny and Lexie today.
I'm partial to being happy about this part.

I just finished a phone call that came out of the blue. Potentially a game changer for me professionally, but more importantly it might provide long term financial stability for my family. My head is spinning right now and I have a lot to discuss with the Mrs., but it's a good Happy right now.

It has taken me awhile... But I had to make a decision to let an opportunity go for me and my family that had the potential to be life changing.
It was a difficult and strenuous decision, but in the end it just didn't feel right and acceptable terms could not be agreed upon.

I am at peace with it all now, knowing I did what is right for my family.

It has taken me awhile... But I had to make a decision to let an opportunity go for me and my family that had the potential to be life changing.
It was a difficult and strenuous decision, but in the end it just didn't feel right and acceptable terms could not be agreed upon.

I am at peace with it all now, knowing I did what is right for my family.

Only you know what's good for you and the family and being at peace with the decision will go a long way. Never doubted you would make the right call either way

d35aef728b5237630292f5fe1e9ef3f2.jpg
they look so good!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In a good place.

Love me or hate me, I'm going to be me and continue to give my all to THP.

#Clarity

In a good place.

Love me or hate me, I'm going to be me and continue to give my all to THP.

#Clarity
Must have had a fun week. Glad to hear it.

Down 12 pounds in 3 weeks. Walking 2-3 miles per day. Things are brighter and I feel happier then I have in a while.

Down 12 pounds in 3 weeks. Walking 2-3 miles per day. Things are brighter and I feel happier then I have in a while.

Keep at it Dave!

Also, shut up Dean!

Been kind of down in the dumps after being laid off two weeks ago today.. I am not used to job hunting and all of that good stuff. I have no been myself at home, luckily I have a 3 year old and 3 month old just to keep a smile on my face. My goal is for the not to let them see me down.

Woke up this morning, got both of them ready and the wife left early for work.

Walked downstairs and there was a card on the table from my wife. It pretty much was a huge pick me up and her thanking me for everything I do for the family. To keep my head held high and that this is going to lead myself and our family to bigger and better things. Amazing that a little card can really brighten your day the way it did.

Wife - you are my MVP!

I noticed you looked slimmer in the PGA show videos. Keep it up

Been kind of down in the dumps after being laid off two weeks ago today.. I am not used to job hunting and all of that good stuff. I have no been myself at home, luckily I have a 3 year old and 3 month old just to keep a smile on my face. My goal is for the not to let them see me down.

Walked downstairs and there was a card on the table from my wife. It pretty much was a huge pick me up and her thanking me for everything I do for the family. To keep my head held high and that this is going to lead myself and our family to bigger and better things. Amazing that a little card can really brighten your day the way it did.

Wife - you are my MVP!
That's incredible, it's amazing how much little words from those that matter the most can mean so much.

Wife - you are my MVP!

So, what are you making her for dinner?

The last 3 months of 2016 were an absolute grind for me at work. Lots of extra stuff thrown at me and today I was given this by my company. Nothing too crazy, but it's nice to feel appreciated. They know me well haha
a9149c7e27077b6298256f3610615e03.jpg

thats awesome Phil, congrats!

Well deserved Phil!!! Well done!!!

Congrats Phil.

Nice Phil!

Was quite a nerve wrecking day. My wife had a mammogram last Thursday and she received a call last Friday morning saying they were really concerned about something they saw and wanted her to come back in ASAP for more x-rays, a sonogram and some further tests. Went back in this morning for all that and thankfully the result was that there was a tumor but it is benign with no further procedures were needed. Obviously a huge sigh of relief for our family!

Great to hear Scott, that is a scary phone call to get.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back