Status
Not open for further replies.
My son is one of the lesser skilled players on his basketball team. He hasn't made a basket all season. He subbed in for an injured player and had to shoot free throws. He made one and that gave me a massive HHJJ - just really happy for him.

My son is one of the lesser skilled players on his basketball team. He hasn't made a basket all season. He subbed in for an injured player and had to shoot free throws. He made one and that gave me a massive HHJJ - just really happy for him.

That is an awesome feeling, hope he is able to have more of these moments. Congratulations to him

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Couple of Patron Silver margs with kick ass tacos in my belly. T&T at Luxor hits the spot

Lotte and I survived the 24 hours intact. Love this little girl to the moon and back.

That is an awesome feeling, hope he is able to have more of these moments. Congratulations to him

Thanks, buddy. This year has been a classic example in how athletics can be a positive experience in developing personal confidence, socially, etc.

Really cool. Makes it's worth it for everyone

Lotte and I survived the 24 hours intact. Love this little girl to the moon and back.
Congrats...smooth sailing from there

Congrats...smooth sailing from there

Until Amanda goes on nights for 2 months LOL.

Hopefully though by then we are at that almost sleeping through the night thing. Though its funny, the 4 hour stretches are pretty awesome, never thought I would say 4 hours of sleep was a lot.

Hopefully though by then we are at that almost sleeping through the night thing. Though its funny, the 4 hour stretches are pretty awesome, never thought I would say 4 hours of sleep was a lot.

At this point, every hour of sleep is a lot!

Just have to sleep when she does.

She's a champ. She and I went to bed at 8:30 last night and she woke at 12:30, 4:30, and 7:30.

Hahaha just means you're trainable :)

Thanks, buddy. This year has been a classic example in how athletics can be a positive experience in developing personal confidence, socially, etc.

That will boost his confidence , next time up he is own it

Heading home shortly, back to warm weather!! Every time I leave Florida during the winter it reminds me of why I live where I do.

Got my merit increase at work. Not a ton of additional money, but for the first time in years it is not spoken for at home before we even get it.

Congrats Donne!!

getting away with doing things for other and nobody being the wiser about it

Just got home from dinner with my family celebrating my parents' 36th Anniversary.

36 years of pure bliss--and A LOT of alcohol.

Just got home from dinner with my family celebrating my parents' 36th Anniversary.

Big congrats to your folks, Pete!

Congrats to your folks!

This morning I awoke at 4am for some odd reason and was putting together a calendar of things I need to do over the next few days. It got me thinking about THP Events, and what there have been. It got me thinking about the opportunities out there and I am not saying this as a "Pat on the back" or "Self High-Five" or anything of the sort. Just that some of these things when you sit back and think about them are pretty darn cool and I am just honored to be able to share them along the way with the people here.

Things like touring company HQs and meeting the people behind the brand.
Being a Tour Player with a full 14 club deal, plus bag and accessories.
Being at the greatest demo day of them all.
Playing in 2 day events, at PGA Tour Courses, with new clubs on the line.
Spending a day learning about a brand globally with the people that make it happen.
Competing against a manufacturer at one of the nicest courses in the world.
Short game lessons from Roger Freaking Cleveland.
Multiple Events that involve getting free clubs.
Getting fit for a prototype shaft in a new driver head by the tour staff.
And the crazy part is...Im forgetting a bunch of them because its early and I am tired.

I say this again, not as a pat on the back or "yay me" kind of post. I say this as a good lord look what can happen, does happen and will happen, because frankly its a lot of fun. They won't happen forever and while there are literally thousands of THPers that never have and never will even attempt to get into a THP Event, they are special things that mean more to me than you even know.

I do ask one favor however. If you are talking about one of the great opportunities you come by because of THP, at least mention where it came from. Im not talking about hitting up social media and saying "Because of THP...". What i mean is if you are with your golfing buddies, or on another forum or something else, and you are speaking about one of the events you went to because of THP, or knowledge you got from an event at THP, at least share why you have the knowledge or where it came from. I have no idea if this happens or not, but a lot of work goes into putting these things on, and the people behind that would appreciate it (no thats not me).
Saying I was at this company HQ last week and they taught me this could just as easily been there was this THP Event and I was at this company HQ last week. Its not a huge deal, but something I thought of as I went through the list of things that have been able to be done by the greatest community of people I have ever encountered.

We have a bold plan for 2015 and it kicked off with a darn cool Bridgestone Event at Mission Inn. There are literally hundreds of opportunities to be a part of some very special event and we hope you have as much fun with them as we are hosting them.

I use my backpack from #PersonalDistance every day for work. And I sit it up right behind my desk while I'm here. People pop in all the time and make comments about how did I get a backpack with my name on it (thinking it came from work). Then once I tell them about where I got it and what it means to me they comment about how cool of a trip it must have been for me. Not everyone here is a golf fan but most here know how big of a golf fan I am so they know that bag means a lot and love the idea of what THP as a company does for guys like me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back