Status
Not open for further replies.
Half a HHJJ.. I'm off today, but it's raining so no golf or range time.

I guess I'll clean the house and knock out the laundry. Earn some points

25b16022669112a9935513fcd1e0ab25.jpg

What year was that photo taken?

it's VACATION TIME!

Cool. You've been busy.
So have I. I get the 25th. That's it.

Dang bro, that's brutal. Sorry to hear that. Hope things ease up for you soon!

My daughter will be here tomorrow! In 24 hours her flight will be half way here. I can't wait to spend 2 weeks with my little young lady!

12 day's off time to get my THP on .... :banana:

Two weeks off starting today.

Finally done my fall night school work. Looks like I will get an A and maybe a B+/A- . This semester has been hell between this, working two jobs, family deaths, dog death, etc. So glad to have some time off and looking forward to 2015 and only one class.

New sofas were delivered this morning, so that is the living room all sorted

But now to go visit the rant thread

I'm drinking a cup of coffee and THP'ing in the glorious quiet that comes when the kids haven't woken up yet.

Work Christmas party tonight, then 2 days of inventory at work before holidays.... Its been 8 years since an employer of mine had a real Christmas party, its ridiculous how excited I am for this!

Yankee Swap tonight. Drinks and frivolity for all.

An hour of hot power yoga down. 20 more bought, I feel really good. Thanks to the wifey

An hour of hot power yoga down. 20 more bought, I feel really good. Thanks to the wifey

Nice! I signed up Steph for unlimited hot yoga starting 1/1 at her favorite place. I also need to start going once a week.

Nice! I signed up Steph for unlimited hot yoga starting 1/1 at her favorite place. I also need to start going once a week.
I started DDP yoga and then got out of the habit of doing it again. I think it's amazing how much better I feel after 20 minutes. And the DDP version jacks your heart rate as well. I'm a fan.

I started DDP yoga and then got out of the habit of doing it again. I think it's amazing how much better I feel after 20 minutes. And the DDP version jacks your heart rate as well. I'm a fan.

One more week and it's on. Tired of being lazy. Bowflex M5 arrives Friday also.

I have left this off of here but I know some of you know my sister has been in the ICU with a MRSA infection that she received from a biopsy since Monday. Yesterday she was moved out of ICU and I just received word that she is going home!!

Glad to hear the good news Jen.

Yeah it was pretty scary on Monday when I walked into the hospital and she was septic, in kidney failure and had a fever of 104. She still has long recovery but at least she can do it at home. My nieces have been upset because they couldn't see her. It's great to have her home for Christmas

That's scary stuff Jenn, glad she is getting out of the germ factory and headed home.

Glad she's going home Jenn, MRSA isn't something to mess around with!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back