got paired up with a pretty good player today...and got paid a pretty nice compliment from him after 5-6 holes, "you don't hit the ball like someone that's only been playing 5 months..." :giggle:

Last edited:
Got word that the changes I had proposed for the restructure of a couple departments were approved. Moving along nicely.....

First tourney of the year, my girls shot 378 and took third as a team. Not great, but a solid start to the year considering we started two freshmen in their first HS tournaments ever and they both nearly broke 100.

First trophy as the girls coach, pretty cool.

First tourney of the year, my girls shot 378 and took third as a team. Not great, but a solid start to the year considering we started two freshmen in their first HS tournaments ever and they both nearly broke 100.

Good luck this year coach! Always fun once the season finally rolls around, and you see all that off-season work pay off!

Good luck this year coach! Always fun once the season finally rolls around, and you see all that off-season work pay off!

Yes, good luck! My daughter and I are excited for her high school season to start in another 4 weeks.

Things are rocking and rolling and over the next few weeks we have so much awesome stuff coming including some great engagement things to show off THPers thoughts.

I've been watching the Golf Channel for several hours this morning now and have not seen brandel chamblee once!

Congrats James!! Great way to start the season!!

grandson is walking :giggle:

Home recovering from the surgery so I got to give my daughter her math lesson then go on a walk with the family.

Azaleas are starting to bloom in North Mississippi! It makes me happy!

95353BB4-47EC-4D68-A3AC-1271F44EA1AD.jpeg

Exhausting day looking for houses today...but I think this one is on the top of our list...E35419A1-3EC1-4620-8D3A-A3C3D5C1A334.jpeg

St Augustine? Hopefully the pool area has some roof covering too for outside cooking.

St Augustine? Hopefully the pool area has some roof covering too for outside cooking.
Absolutely...has an outdoor kitchen covered. With an Egg & another grill. Up in Nocatee about 20 mins north of St Augustine.

Absolutely...has an outdoor kitchen covered. With an Egg & another grill. Up in Nocatee about 20 mins north of St Augustine.

If work is St Augustine, have you looked into Palm Coast area? Good bang for buck

If work is St Augustine, have you looked into Palm Coast area? Good bang for buck
We have not. Actually work for me or should I say my new territory is from GEorgia up the east cost to Delaware & West Virginia. We’ve liked the St Augustine area then found Nocatee/Ponte Vedra. Little higher priced & where my Mother-in-law purchased a condo so now somewhat held to the area.

We have not. Actually work for me or should I say my new territory is from GEorgia up the east cost to Delaware & West Virginia. We’ve liked the St Augustine area then found Nocatee/Ponte Vedra. Little higher priced & where my Mother-in-law purchased a condo so now somewhat held to the area.

Makes sense. If you do head south (not too far from St Augustine), bang for the buck is really good.

Makes sense. If you do head south (not too far from St Augustine), bang for the buck is really good.
Not to mention I could knock off about an hour to be on the other coast and to THP headquarters. 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: JB
Another hopeful project just got a big kick forward today. Looks like it's going to be happening much sooner than originally thought. Super happy about this.

I got home about an hour ago from watching my niece make it to the state tournament. Then I had to make 2 dozen cupcakes for my son's 7th birthday. Almost through with a busy weekend.

If, when you walk by your bag and you don't smile...you're not playing the right stuff!
IMG_1801.jpg

Nothing like a fun day with the kids going on trail walks and trying to keep them from getting covered in mud! 20200308_162851.jpg

Back