Hung out with friends and their kids... Our group of friends all have at least one kid some 2 and others welcoming their second... So happy that our little group is growing and everyone cares for each other

Hey @Canadan Do you see how close we are to 6.5 million posts?

No way man, way to go you guys.
Agree to celebrate all parties because you gave us the "forum" to grow a community. Without each piece none of this is possible

Agree to celebrate all parties because you gave us the "forum" to grow a community. Without each piece none of this is possible

• Haha
Reactions: JB
Went out to dinner with my wife at Ben Curtis' Treno Ristorante in Kent OH. The food was fantastic! Veal, wild mushrooms, asparagus, goat cheese ravioli were awesome. And probably the best Tiramisu I've ever had. Huge portions for the price.
And some cool memorabilia:
IMG_2696.JPG
IMG_2695.JPG
How effing cool would it be to see your name at the top of this board on a Sunday evening in July?

Went out to dinner with my wife at Ben Curtis' Treno Ristorante in Kent OH. The food was fantastic! Veal, wild mushrooms, asparagus, goat cheese ravioli were awesome. And probably the best Tiramisu I've ever had. Huge portions for the price.
And some cool memorabilia:
View attachment 8930039
View attachment 8930040
How effing cool would it be to see your name at the top of this board on a Sunday evening in July?
Love it at the top, but even better considering who are T2

Hey @Canadan Do you see how close we are to 6.5 million posts?
Yeah dude, it's crazy what's been accomplished by the community in two months.

Yeah dude, it's crazy what's been accomplished by the community in two months.
Love the word community! Over my first year here I've found that this is far more than a forum, it is indeed a community!

Tomorrow is my birthday. My wife, knowing how much I love Christmas and sugar cookies, saved a roll of Pilsbury pre-made sugar cookies that expire today and had hidden them in the fridge. So I am eating sugar cookies and feeling awesome that my wife thought of my b-day that long ago.

Also, feeling a little awkward that they have been in the fridge for 4 months and I didn’t see them.

Tomorrow is my birthday. My wife, knowing how much I love Christmas and sugar cookies, saved a roll of Pilsbury pre-made sugar cookies that expire today and had hidden them in the fridge. So I am eating sugar cookies and feeling awesome that my wife thought of my b-day that long ago.

Also, feeling a little awkward that they have been in the fridge for 4 months and I didn’t see them.
Hahah. I was just told something has been in our fridge and I had no idea either.

Wife threw me an incredible birthday party yesterday. Very humbling to realize the love you get from family and friends.

Yesterday was extra special, as it was my mothers first actual (leap year baby) birthday since her passing. We used to celebrate our birthdays together.

Really happy about this forecast and I'm sure a bunch of you are seeing warmer than normal temps if it's above normal here in the North. The snowcover should be gone this week and then we will be that much closer to golf season. If the forecast is correct we could have some of the golf courses open in 3 weeks and the private courses open by early April when the average temps here are in the low 50's!! I'm in Florida for 10 days later starting March 20th so my golf season will be starting in less than 3 weeks!!:) 🏌️‍♂️🏌️‍♂️🏌️‍♂️

Screen Shot 2020-03-01 at 8.36.18 AM.png

This week starts golf coaching season! Let’s gooooooooooo!

Ready for my boys and girls teams to drive me insane because they won’t listen! :p

Ready for my boys and girls teams to drive me insane because they won’t listen! :p

How is the team looking for this year? I know you graduated a really good player last year. Let’s go Cushing

Almost Fiddy Plus 2

I can't wait for my daughter's high school season to start and it looks like the weather might cooperate to allow that to happen later this month. They have two great coaches that have been with the program for 25 and 17 years that seem to love what they do. Kudos to all of you coaches that have the patience to do what you do!

Got out for the first round of 2020 yesterday !
Temp was 41 degrees, wind was 20-25 mph, but it felt good to actually swing a club in the outdoors.

Since the maintenance the form speed is blazing fast for me

Let the cat herding begin!

Back