Jman

Here for the Conversation
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
SOFTCAPPED
Passion. 

When it comes to golf, all the marketing muscle in the world cannot overcome a lack of passion, it’s just reality. However, flip that and you have the potential for something that will not just make a difference, but something that will last. 

That is where SeeMore thrives as a company. A big passion that meets sounds design with the one true goal to always make the game more enjoyable for golfers of all levels. 

Small Company – Big Ideas

Being a Nashville based company, SeeMore in its current state is all about roots. That said, I’m not so sure that many truly know about the journey that the brand has had since its inception in 1997. 

03-1024x692.jpg

When the company was purchased in 2006 by Jim Grundberg...

Continue reading...

Last edited by a moderator:
Have had a SeeMore in the past, always tinker with one when in the putter section of the golf shops but have never been able to get completely comfortable over a center shafted or plumbers neck putter. Do like how much they interact and respond with the forum, and how willing they are to help on the CS side of things.

I had no idea...Great write up!

I had never heard of them before I came here. Become a big fan since and also love their interaction here! When I do make a putter change they are at the top of my list.

I believe it was 7 years ago now I was in a golf shop because putters were on sale. I tried a few with no great success. Then I found a seemore on the rack the only one left. I wasn’t my kind of shape or colour but I hit 6 putts with it from different sides and distances from the cup all went in. That’s why it’s in my bag and staying there.

• Staff
Have had a SeeMore in the past, always tinker with one when in the putter section of the golf shops but have never been able to get completely comfortable over a center shafted or plumbers neck putter. Do like how much they interact and respond with the forum, and how willing they are to help on the CS side of things.
That’s the part of the story many lose sight of, they are one of the most interactive companies out there in terms of accessibility and trying to make sure golfers get the most out of their putters.

This was a fun stroll down memory lane. I often gravitate to a SeeMore due almost entirely to RST because of alignment and removing variables in my own game. Seeing their never wavering approach to that aspect is great. Often overlooked is the high quality of their putters that are made in the US.

Have been using SeeMore putters almost exclusively (at least 95% of my rounds) for the past 8+ years. Not only is the product top notch, but the amazing people behind the brand and their dedication to "Team SeeMore" (meaning EVERYBODY that owns a SeeMore putter) is unrivaled. The only part of this fantastic story that I was unfamiliar with was the involvement of Jim and Jason with the Odyssey brand.

Really well written article here James, I had no idea that Jim and Jason were part of the original Odyssey team. That’s something I wish was a bit more in their story (without getting sued of course) so the average person doesn’t think it’s just a boutique company

Had no idea about the ties to Odyssey. Pretty cool. I've used a SeeMore in the past with some good results but went away from it because well I'm a putter ***** LOL

Passion.

When it comes to golf, all the marketing muscle in the world cannot overcome a lack of passion, it’s just reality. However, flip that and you have the potential for something that will not just make a difference, but something that will last.

That is where SeeMore thrives as a company. A big passion that meets sounds design with the one true goal to always make the game more enjoyable for golfers of all levels.

Small Company – Big Ideas

Continue reading...

Appreciate it! #family #24/7 #allstate

I've never gamed one, but rolled them at the store several times. RST is soooo good.

Only reason I haven't pulled the trigger yet is because I'm getting along pretty well with my current putter.

Great article James. I do remember the ties to Odyssey, and it is neat that they were able to go from selling their baby to starting something completely different, but still in the putter market, with great success.

I hadn't heard of :seemore: before joining THP, but I have had one in the bag for most of my time since joining. I bought an original FGP on Ebay, and was fit into an PTM3 as a birthday gift 7 years ago. Other than some time with one center shafted putter for THP testing, and a stint with an Odyssey Marxman, it has been that PTM3 all the way!

The RST just works.

This made me think I need to get my Tour LTD Z3 out and about for some fun. It's been a while since it's seen some sun. SeeMore is really a great company and the people are wonderful!

Now I need to find my weight set for it as I'm sure I'll want to tinker a bit.

Great read sir!

Love SeeMore as a company, they're one of a few who seem to just "get it" - which is hard to describe and put your finger on, but they've been a fixture in THPer bags ever since I've been on the site which says a lot IMO. I gamed one SeeMore in the past, although I forget the model. I loved the RST, but the putter wasn't a good fit otherwise. I suspect that if I got something comparable to what I've been fitted to now from SeeMore's stable (or got a SeeMore fitting), I could arrive at something that works well though. Putter is working well now, but I am definitely a SeeMore fan and may go back in the future.

I love SeeMore and typically have one in the bag or next to the bag ready to be put into the game!

Always happy to answer any questions that you might have - give us a ring - 615-435-8015 of info@seemore.com. Thanks.

I believe it was 7 years ago now I was in a golf shop because putters were on sale. I tried a few with no great success. Then I found a seemore on the rack the only one left. I wasn’t my kind of shape or colour but I hit 6 putts with it from different sides and distances from the cup all went in. That’s why it’s in my bag and staying there.

Appreciate the support - Wayne(y)

Have been using SeeMore putters almost exclusively (at least 95% of my rounds) for the past 8+ years. Not only is the product top notch, but the amazing people behind the brand and their dedication to "Team SeeMore" (meaning EVERYBODY that owns a SeeMore putter) is unrivaled. The only part of this fantastic story that I was unfamiliar with was the involvement of Jim and Jason with the Odyssey brand.

#family - Thanks.

Great article James. I do remember the ties to Odyssey, and it is neat that they were able to go from selling their baby to starting something completely different, but still in the putter market, with great success.

I hadn't heard of :seemore: before joining THP, but I have had one in the bag for most of my time since joining. I bought an original FGP on Ebay, and was fit into an PTM3 as a birthday gift 7 years ago. Other than some time with one center shafted putter for THP testing, and a stint with an Odyssey Marxman, it has been that PTM3 all the way!

The RST just works.

Thanks for being a part of the THP family and ours.

Love SeeMore as a company, they're one of a few who seem to just "get it" - which is hard to describe and put your finger on, but they've been a fixture in THPer bags ever since I've been on the site which says a lot IMO. I gamed one SeeMore in the past, although I forget the model. I loved the RST, but the putter wasn't a good fit otherwise. I suspect that if I got something comparable to what I've been fitted to now from SeeMore's stable (or got a SeeMore fitting), I could arrive at something that works well though. Putter is working well now, but I am definitely a SeeMore fan and may go back in the future.

Appreciate the input! Let us know if we can help.

Absolutely love Team Seemore. I am starting my 15th straight year with a Seemore Putter in my bag. Jim and his team are the best of the best. Truly like family.

I used to be a Scotty Cameron enthusiast until I found Seemore putters. While I have strayed a few times for a new shiny object, I always end up back with Seemore. With the new RST hosel series (I’m gaming one of those now), it’s a match made in heaven. There’s nothing better on the market for me.

Back