The Honda Classic [Spoilers]

That chip was sick. Wasn't sure it was going in or not.

Perhaps a little pressure?

I turned it off, how big is the lead

There might have just been a two stroke swap. GO primed for a bird, and Thompson lipping out a par putt. Ruh ROH!

If the lead gets to 2 or less let me know

With the final holes on this course, I can't believe you gave up at three strokes.

It was tiring watching Thompson save par after par...plus I got hungry lol

It was tiring watching Thompson save par after par...plus I got hungry lol

I'm skipping the Blue Jackets game (in OT) to watch Thompson throw out a par factory. No excuses!!!

If Thompson pars out and wins, it's still impressive in my books, although I'm rooting for GO.

Wow!!!!!! Thompson using every bit of that hole to get his par!!!!

Also, what kind of D-bags are out there today? Shouting before they hit? Stay classy.

I don't give a damn about Thompson, the highlight of the week for me this week is Erik Compton.

I don't give a damn about Thompson, the highlight of the week for me this week is Erik Compton.

That's a remarkable journey he's been on isn't it? Wow!

Wow, Thompson goes for it from 250 with a two stroke lead!!!! That's awesome, with the exclusion of being in the sand.

I have to think it's done now though. No way it takes 5 strokes from there.

Unbelievable story. So cool to see him get his first Top 10.

Agreed man, you could really see the joy on his face. One of the best golf stories in recent memory, I hope he gets press.

Good win for Thompson... Has had a rough go of it thus far this year. Maybe what he needs to get it going on the tour

Wait am I confusing who said what? I was typing up a paper and was only listening.

Nicklaus said that he was the one who switched from mcgregor's in the u.s. to playing slazenger while playing abroad. Jack said that he doesn't think the clubs are an issue.

He said the same thing on the golf channel's spotlight coverage 5 minutes prior. dunno where people are getting that miller said those things

Nicklaus said that he was the one who switched from mcgregor's in the u.s. to playing slazenger while playing abroad. Jack said that he doesn't think the clubs are an issue.

He said the same thing on the golf channel's spotlight coverage 5 minutes prior. dunno where people are getting that miller said those things

Yeah I was sure Jack said the equipment wasn't affecting Rory that much.

Back