The Hottest Patrons at Augusta

What I really want to know is where all these ladies were hiding when I was at the Master's in 2006, 2008 and 2014? I saw very little eye candy, other than the golf course. :arrogant:

Last edited:
Stupid clickbait. Not surprised with the way they've been doing things lately. Doesn't bother me too much, but I do find it stupid for what's supposed to be a golf publication.

guess i'm to young. to me there were maybe 3-4 that I would consider "hot". and really this is all golf digest has to report on???

Doesn't bother me they posted it, maybe a different title? Relating it to women's fashion or something may have been a little classier, though probably less clicks.

Maybe I am different... I am NEVER going to complain about a slideshow of good looking women.

Can you blame them? They got you to create a thread about it and I'm pretty damn sure everyone who opens this thread will follow the link. They got you to bring more traffic to their site lol

Bingo!!!

ok, i take back any defense i made about gc and their lexi thompson cover. they've jumped the sex shark.

I clicked.

This is just sick .. Imho . And borderline stalking and old man pervert stuff here . Sad really

I once took a beautiful quiet girl to the Pga Championship at Medinah . Literally the men would just stare at her and had this I want to undress you look in their eyes . Really offended me and her ; to the point where I almost lost my cool and took a swing at anyone that kept on looking at her this way. And the old farts were the ones really eyeing her down . We ended up sitting next to an old couple overlooking the 15 the green for a few hours and than left . Ruined the whole day for me and made my friend so uncomfortable . Really creeped us out

I have been to many sporting events but this was sick just as this article is sick

Meh, not a big deal good or bad, but I clicked...

The poor, non golf related content is what I'm lamenting. Putting a link up with photos of a bunch of ladies, some of the photos being almost a decade old, is comical to me. Yeah it brings them traffic, but I suppose I'd like to see a major golf publication like GD strive for something more than simply posting up a bunch of photos of women at a golf course. The next step is probably one of the GD photographers roaming around adjacent resorts and taking incognito photos of women by the swimming pool. Can't wait until next week to see the link, "Hot Ladies of Sea Pines in Swimsuits and Oh Yeah, There's a Golf Tournament Going On Nearby."

If this makes me crotchety so be it. I'd rather see GD and others put out golf related articles but GD has basically become the TMZ of golf and I have pretty much moved on from GD altogether.

They need a new social media person. Turning the site into a click farm ala a few others is just awful. Forget the content, but its not even current. I mean its there for no other reason than to get cheap clicks. They have too many talented writers to go down this path.

The Hottest Patrons at Augusta

They need a new social media person. Turning the site into a click farm ala a few others is just awful. Forget the content, but its not even current. I mean its there for no other reason than to get cheap clicks. They have too many talented writers to go down this path.

Isn't Ashley Mayo the Social Media Manager.

I believe she and # are tight. But I'm sure you're much more current on that than I am.

Isn't Ashley Mayo the Social Media Manager.

I believe she and # are tight. But I'm sure you're much more current on that than I am.

No, she is an equipment "editor" now. The gentleman's name is Cory Bradburn.

No, she is an equipment "editor" now. The gentleman's name is Cory Bradburn.

So, Mayo puts Rory on cover "topless". Gets reassigned. And, Cory gets the gig and puts Lexi on cover "topless" and probably gets promoted?:angel:

I saw this and thought it was so pathetic. Yes, the women were attractive. However, some of the pictures were more than a few years old and several had a stalker tone to them. I kept thinking how awkward it is going to be when those women who were unknowingly photographed catch wind of this. Seemed like it was quite below Golf Digest in my opinion.

They forgot to take my pic - HAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!

Pathetic. Just pathetic. More sex-ism. Women are just objects to be admired and used for our own purposes. That's the message we need in our world today.

Further, it's not good for golf. Get interested in golf and you'll be pawed over and ogled. Be pretty or you don't matter. THAT kind of thing really attracts more women to the sport.

I hate the Golf Digest website. It is so convoluted and messy and now they have given me another reason to dislike them....low class.

Did these people (in particular the non-WAG's) sign releases for their photos to be used in this fashion? I'd say it's one thing to be shown in a spread of "Augusta Patrons", but when it's sexified ("hottest patrons") it crosses a different line IMO.

ETA: I doubt we'll Amanda Dufner at another Master's anytime soon.

Back