The Incredible Minivan Thread

Does it have to be a Honda?

I drive a dodge grand caravan......

I get made fun of by my friends, family, and valets.
Just looking for acceptance... Lol.

He is just trying to be like Beags and I.
Wait for it....We are awesome.
That's right he is. Legen......dary!
Do you guys refer to them as maxivans as well?
I refer to it as a lot of things. But usually just the Hottyssey. Makes me feel pretty when I'm cruising in it.

That's right he is. Legen......dary!

I refer to it as a lot of things. But usually just the Hottyssey. Makes me feel pretty when I'm cruising in it.

Congrats on being like Doogie?

The wife has now told me that we have to get an Odyssey, she says it's because it is the only van with 3 rear tethers for car seats, but now I suspect it's because of NPH. Good news for Odyssey owners: they hold their value really well, bad news for potential Odyssey buyers: they hold their value really well and are $$$!

So Honda gave NPH, who is worth millions, a Mini-Van..

We have a Toyota Sienna and love it, but last night my wife saw the Odyssey commercial showing the built-in vacuum cleaner & said "I want that!"

Helped a friend move this weekend.

While that was going on the transmission went out again in the envoy.

I fear the end is near for it as it sits vacant at a gas station

I also fear I may have to succumb to the wife's minivan desire.

Welcome to the dark side deano.

Oh no. The Deanvoy died. We all know what happens next.

Not yet...still a glimmer of hope

It's no bueno had to make some calls yesterday, hoping to know more in the next day or 2

So many good memories in the Deanvoy. Would be sad to see it go but hey, you can get a minivan out of the deal.

So many good memories in the Deanvoy. Would be sad to see it go but hey, you can get a minivan out of the deal.

And another car payment....pass

Same reason the wife didn't get a new vehicle.

I need to scrape another year or 2 out of it but will start planning for the worst tomorrow

Resistance is futile, 441

I need to scrape another year or 2 out of it but will start planning for the worst tomorrow

Being #4 globally, I am sure they will just give you a minivan.

Wrong thread

Good luck, dude. Lease options on the Odyssey are nice, however.

I posted about the Seattle runback for a TD...

Yeah it would more than likely be a lease just haven't looked to see what kinda offers are going on

First off, if a girl does or doesn't like you based on your car, she probably isn't worth the trouble.

My wife and I are expecting our second kid this year and it basically comes down to Toyota's foot rest (Don't know why I care because I'll be driving, and Honda's vacuum!

I don't know what I'll end up with as I just started doing research on both.

Back