The Morgan Cup - Want to be a Tour Player?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The exciting reveals and announcements just keep coming and coming. Can't wait to see the wheel of destiny spinning on Thursday.

Jake,
Two things.

1. Is that thing reinforced.
2. What was going on in that room and why is this picture stuck to the ceiling?

Spoiler
tiger-woods-vanity-fair.preview.jpg

That was a great video Puttin4Bird! LOL!

Jake,
Two things.

Spoiler
Damn JB, nice picture!

The room is in my basement, plenty of foundation under it to hold up....there will be many miles logged on that so we're good.

Jake,
Two things.

Spoiler

I laughed so hard at this!

lmao P4B! Nice stuff

HUGE congrats to all of the lucky ones! I can bet that you'll all be counting down the time and getting ready right away.

JB, is there an announcement describing The Morgan Cup on the home page somewhere? I'm not seeing it, but I'm stupid. I want to link it on a couple non-golf forums I visit, but not necessarily the 1,000 plus post thread.

Kevin

I started to watch Jakes video but my daughter is watching Glee and yelled at me due to the sound of his thundering feet.

Kevin

I started to watch Jakes video but my daughter is watching Glee and yelled at me due to the sound of his thundering feet.

Kevin

I actually put it on a loop and the sound of those thumping feet put my kid right too sleep.

Kevin

You're going to have nightmares of those thundering feet running up on you if you're not on my team buddy! :devil:

You're going to have nightmares of those thundering feet running up on you if you're not on my team buddy! :devil:

Running to keep up?

Kevin

Running to keep up?

Kevin

I never said I was a very fast runner.

You guys have GOT to be on opposite teams as it's just too much fun hearing the smack. It reminds me of two wrestlers getting ready for a Heavy Weight cage match. There might be a huge gallery just following you two titans :D

You guys have GOT to be on opposite teams as it's just too much fun hearing the smack. It reminds me of two wrestlers getting ready for a Heavy Weight cage match. There might be a huge gallery just following you two titans :D

So the beat goes on....

[YOUTUBE]YK7J0jYKpiY[/YOUTUBE]

Congratulations to all the golfers represented. I consider all of you guys friends. Play hard and enjoy the experience. This is going to be a serious golf competition. Awesome job THP, TM, and Callaway.

I'm in. How do I sign up?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back