The Morgan Cup - Want to be a Tour Player?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Captain TC strikes back.

Not sure what kind of message your trying to send with that video. Some games are best viewed in the dark? Even a blind golfer makes a putt?

Not sure what kind of message your trying to send with that video. Some games are best viewed in the dark? Even a blind golfer makes a putt?

...that TC looks better in the dark... (that's what she said). :D

Sorry bro, you know I think you look fantablous with your manly chest hair and all. Dude, let's see some wrong side of the ball smash action!

It means that I practice in both day and night man, and not only do I make them during the day but I make them at night. I am a putting machine. Biggsy drives for show, I putt for The Morgan Cup.

...that TC looks better in the dark... (that's what she said). :D

Sorry bro, you know I think you look fantablous with your manly chest hair and all. Dude, let's see some wrong side of the ball smash action!

You wanna see some Lefty long ball action?

maybe tc and biggsy can have a match up where each other picks the club for each shot for there opponent. could make for a laugh

Let's see some lefty longball!

Wow again....I just finished reading all 33 pages of this forum and now I have an upset stomach. (I get that whenever I get really excited about something)

Like everyone else has said, this is the most amazing thing for us amature golfers I have ever heard of.
I am now counting down the seconds to the entry time..right now that is 182160 seconds till email time. (if I did my math correctly)

I can't wait until all the participants are finalized and the teams are set...this thread is going to explode!

I can only imagine the smack talk then! It's going to be even better seeing it in person at the outing!

We are getting ready to speak with both sponsoring companies and go through some details, and each time we do one of these calls, we get more and more excited.

Tomorrow, we will be announcing who is captaining Team Hackers and who is captaining Team Paradise.

We are getting ready to speak with both sponsoring companies and go through some details, and each time we do one of these calls, we get more and more excited.

Tomorrow, we will be announcing who is captaining Team Hackers and who is captaining Team Paradise.
Drum role please...

Drum role please...

So, how many of you already have the e-mail set up in your account and are just waiting to hit send?

The excitement continues to build. Has anyone else found themselves practicing shots at the range and imagining they were hitting the shot to win the Morgan Cup?

The excitement continues to build. Has anyone else found themselves practicing shots at the range and imagining they were hitting the shot to win the Morgan Cup?

Ummmm ya everytime. I played a round today and I was playing a game with myself, that in my head I needed to stripe it down the middle cause my competitor already did. Or I needed the putt to win the hole. I'm getting really excited for this.

Not exactly, but I hit for two solid hours today trying to shave shots so I can try to get in.

I. want. this. badly. Not for the swag, but for the camaraderie.

insert witty sig line here. Tapatalk

Ummmm ya everytime. I played a round today and I was playing a game with myself, that in my head I needed to stripe it down the middle cause my competitor already did. Or I needed the putt to win the hole. I'm getting really excited for this.

The real question is, who were you playing against?

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

Biggsy, I have to be on team lefty come on now!

That egg eating giant... Biggsy! lol

Biggsy, I have to be on team lefty come on now!

Nice, was his driver distance intimidating?

Ya he out drove me by a hundred yards on every hole with his 5 iron but I got him in the end.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back