The Morgan Cup - Want to be a Tour Player?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guns n' Roses is so 1980's....in fact let's look at some Paradisians and what the 80's meant to them:

biggsy in the 80's - last time he actually executed a chip shot
carebear/grimace/rutarde' in the 80's - he wasn't retarded then
hairy dolphin in the 80's - head deep in an encyclopedia and fantasizing about Danny Ferry
esox in the 80's - hammered drunk, hanging out with harry longshanks
one-t in the 80's - still losing to me in every sport we ever played
rbelbin in the 80's - tappin it to the 80's
yoccos in the 80's - strapped to his momma's chest while she was trying her 8th attempt at a border crossing
ddec in the 80's - feverishly trying to decide if he was a Lakers/Celtics/Pistons fan and a Mets or Yankees fan. Wasn't into golf, there was no Tiger Woods at that time.

Dictionary:

Hacker: A person or thing that hacks

<

Paradise: Any place or condition that fulfils all one's desires or aspirations

Maybe you could just keep dissing THP dude. How about you get us a definition for Morgan, and rip it up too. Nice. Classy.

Wrong buddy. We made it over the right way the first time.

We're a family of strong runners.

Guns n' Roses is so 1980's....in fact let's look at some Paradisians and what the 80's meant to them:

hairy dolphin in the 80's - head deep in an encyclopedia and fantasizing about Danny Ferry
yoccos in the 80's - strapped to his momma's chest while she was trying her 8th attempt at a border crossing
ddec in the 80's - feverishly trying to decide if he was a Lakers/Celtics/Pistons fan and a Mets or Yankees fan. Wasn't into golf, there was no Tiger Woods at that time.

Dolphins are by nature, but in his case, it's Paradisian approved Ranch!

That must be hidden valley...hehe

So, who's polishing who? This is part competition, part romantic novel.

Hysterical.

Dictionary:

Hacker: A person or thing that hacks

<

Paradise: Any place or condition that fulfils all one's desires or aspirations

Also freaking hysterical.

One of the funniest posts I have ever read.

Wow this thread has Exploded in the past couple days. I try to keep up but I can't check the forum during work hours.

In any case I will likely be away for the next 4 days, but unlike team hackers members who are working on their tans and sucking their injured thumbs, I'll be playing golf in PEI for the next 4 days. 4 days, 4 rounds, 3 different courses. Lots of food and drinks in between.

Just think of me as yet another team paradise member committed to becoming a better golfer, and not just a better trash talker.

Belbin out

Tappin the keg!

Literally spit my coffee on the keyboard. That was hilarious

TC in the 80s.....winners, Team Paradise!
Capture-7.png

Edit: You're such a kid this was probably more like 99 or so. Sorry bro, it had to be done!

Me too. So random. I haven't talked mess to TC once in this thread.

**Activate OEM voice** FIFY **Deactivate OEM Voice**

LOL I deserve that one

TC in the 80s.....winners, Team Paradise!
Capture-7.png

Edit: You're such a kid this was probably more like 99 or so. Sorry bro, it had to be done!

MAN!! P4B digging deep for his smack talk.

TC you are right about 2 things for me. 1 - I am a Celtic Fan!, 2 - Wasn't in to golf much because I was only 5 when the 80's ended. Though I did have an awesome Nerf Mini Golf kit that I used around the house.
NerfIndoorGolf1986sm-307x100.jpg

He's facebook stalking me!! Wow, I think that was a pre prom picture.

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

I have a feeling if the trash talk is going to be high school year book pictures, there are going to be many many looking foolish.
I mean P4B with hair....And it was pre-Tiger, so he was probably smiling too.

He's facebook stalking me!! Wow, I think that was a pre prom picture.

tapatalk: even available for lefties!
I laughed so hard when I first saw that pic. Look at the burns!!! I'm sure there are a few rather embarrassing ones of me out there too.

I have a feeling if the trash talk is going to be high school year book pictures, there are going to be many many looking foolish.

unless you graduated in this century of course :alien:

I mean P4B with hair....And it was pre-Tiger, so he was probably smiling too.
I know you're not referring to my wicked power mullet!

I laughed so hard when I first saw that pic. Look at the burns!!! I'm sure there are a few rather embarrassing ones of me out there too.

Look in the mirror and take a pic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back