The Morgan Cup - Want to be a Tour Player?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guns n' Roses is so 1980's....in fact let's look at some Paradisians and what the 80's meant to them:
Actually late 80's early 90's but still bad ass motherf*ckers. In fact, if you two ran into each other in a dark alley, you know, one bad ass mofo to another...you'd run away sucking OEM Bandaid's thumb.

Since we are into breaking down teams and their past lives:

AHA: Taught Diego Maradona how to play eight ball or was it smoke 8 balls? (allegedly)
TC: Still dreaming of the Aboriginal hottie who got away.
DD: I think we found Jimmy Hoffa, oh wait he's still missing.
Jrod: Original injury came from childhood osteoperosis.
adwill: I think he might still have Star Wars posters in his master bedroom.
CG: Ate a lot of Ritalin as a kid.
CB: Le chanvre a grandi sur une ferme.
OEM: Grew up idolizing the best chin beard...Colonel Sanders

Maybe those boys in upstate NY will let you hang out and look cool together. :alien:

lol they don't like me. I'm not cool enough

TC in the 80s.....winners, Team Paradise!
Capture-7.png

Edit: You're such a kid this was probably more like 99 or so. Sorry bro, it had to be done!
Dude, those are some straight-up stout hillbilly lamb chops!

AHA v Esox (grinders to the end)
TC v biggsy (this is inevitable)
Jrod v rbelbin (I heard Jrod was long, but is he belbin long)
DD v Jake (will the real DD please stand up)
CB v One-T (winner cuts the other's hair?)
CG13 v arydolphin (inevitable matchup)
OEM v ddec (OEM wants everyone, but can he handle ddec?)
adwill v Yoccos (you guys are going to FIFY each other to death)

I'd really like to hear what the forum thinks.

I like some of these parings. I'd like to see that Jrod vs Belbin match. I think that could be a close contest. AHA vs Esox wouldn't be too bad either. I've already witnessed a TC and Biggsy match and it was awesome! I'd like to see it again.

EDIT: Sorry for the delayed response, trying to catch up on stuff that happened while I was in a training class.

I went to college for most of the 80s while the most of the rest of you were wetting the bed. I rocked hard to Springsteen, The Blasters, and The Bodeans, drunk a lot of the time and playing to a two or three. Most of the Hackers had their Snoopy clubs.

Not sure I could handle AHA. Isn't he a legendary ball outing striker? I'd have to rely on grit and experience.

I won't be Polishing anyone, though I plan to Irish the hell out of a couple opponents.

Kevin

AHA: Taught Diego Maradona how to play eight ball or was it smoke 8 balls? (allegedly)

This is funny because I actually did look up to Maradona in the 80's. Of course that was before he was all coked out, fat and washed up. I guess idol's arent' always as cool as they seem (e.g., Tiger Woods). No 8 balls for me though.

Not sure I could handle AHA. Isn't he a legendary ball outing striker? I'd have to rely on grit and experience.

I won't be Polishing anyone, though I plan to Irish the hell out of a couple opponents.

I don't buy it. I hear you've got some serious game so I think you're trying to come into this thing under the radar. As for me, I'm only good on the range so you have nothing to worry about.

Must be skype time for Team Ranch-A-Lot.

adwill: I think he might still have Star Wars posters in his master bedroom.

Nope, sorry, I took that down last week.

Holy smokes I missed alot at work today. This is what I'm talking about.

I'd love this matchup, in fact I'm pretty much praying it happens.

Jake doesn't want to be on the same tee box against me, he's seen what can happen. What was that, a 6 & 5 victory? You might as well ask for a piece of Kmac too, cause he laid it on you on the Champions course as well.

Yeah, I can play against Jake and biggsy on Saturday, I'll take JRod, or Dirtydawg, or whoever. THen you can both get your chance to damage me together. You'll be so busy figuring out who's turn it is to go down and get some ranch that you won't even be concentrating.

Again, this would be great. I would love to get at both of these guys. I would rather get to play all 18 holes but we can't have our cake and eat it too. TC we need to find someone who might atleast give us enough competition to see the last 3 or 4 holes.

Bah this thread always blows up during the day then nothing at night... I need an office job.

Bah this thread always blows up during the day then nothing at night... I need an office job.

I have an office job, and I still can't check in during the day. In fact I stare at a computer all day for work, and the last thing I want to do when I get home is to stare at one at night.

That being said, I'd gladly take you, or any one of the other hackers on. I think everyone on team Hackers (except KMart and AD) has called me out at some point or another, so whomever I slaughter, will have to eat their words.

why dude? Star Wars rocks. SethO would be very disappointed by your actions

scanimation2.gif

I didn't say that I took it out of the house, just the master bedroom. NerfNY won't allow your's to stay much longer either. :act-up:

I didn't say that I took it out of the house, just the master bedroom. NerfNY won't allow your's to stay much longer either. :act-up:

haha sad but true

Love every matchup here, every one, this is how it should go down I think.

I have an office job, and I still can't check in during the day. In fact I stare at a computer all day for work, and the last thing I want to do when I get home is to stare at one at night.

That being said, I'd gladly take you, or any one of the other hackers on. I think everyone on team Hackers (except KMart and AD) has called me out at some point or another, so whomever I slaughter, will have to eat their words.

This is golf we're talking about, not curling.

This is golf we're talking about, not curling.

And you American's are lucky aboot that, Rbelbin and I would crush in a curling competition.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back